• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle is Going Bye Bye!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now do they consider it wrongful like the way they've fu*** their pilots for the last few years? or wrongful like not saying excuse me when you sneeze?

No kidding... PCL Mgt has brought this on them selves. If the pilot group were motivated and happy their #s wouldn't be so bad!

Comair to get spun off, then die. My predictions so that Super Delta can keep it all in house.

Subject to change of course.

Haven't you boneheads been hoping for, and predicting, the demise of Comair for some time now?

I heard a rumor yesterday that there are a pair of 900s in Macon with ASA logos on the nose. I thought it was complete BS, but now I'm not so sure.

As many people as there are that fly there on a daily basis, wouldn't you think there would be pictures?

Plus, ASA won't get any 900s. They'll go to SkyWest. Mark my words.

I heard a rumor yesterday that there are a pair of 900s in Macon with ASA logos on the nose. I thought it was complete BS, but now I'm not so sure.

I know it makes no sense but SkyWest is now operating two 200s in ATL now. Routes to OMA, TUL, OKC and CLE. Delta consolidation in effect already? Or helping to cover ASA's transition to the 900?

I know it makes no sense but SkyWest is now operating two 200s in ATL now. Routes to OMA, TUL, OKC and CLE. Delta consolidation in effect already? Or helping to cover ASA's transition to the 900?

ASA was too spread out with MCO and CVG flying... it's just a summer flying thing.

As many people as there are that fly there on a daily basis, wouldn't you think there would be pictures?

I would agree, which is why I still think it is BS. I'd love to be wrong though, especially with 12 ATRs about to leave the fleet.

Ding Ding! We have a winner!

Bet on it. ASA will never get a new airplane, or a good route while under Skywest. They will continue to cherry pick off the best that ASA has for their own operation. That is the first law of being the red-headed stepchild.

Plus, don't you know....Skywest already has a 900 program in place. Starting one at ASA would just be too expensive now!

Comair has been hiring 12 a week(and will continue for the rest of the summer), for "potential growth." We all figured it was for the freedom flying but this could be it as well.

Ive heard pinnacle is very badly short staffed so hopefully there will be little backwards movement and no furloughs.

Guys, you have to remember...Uncle Jerry will give the flying to the carrier who is most, "Cost Competitive."

What that means is....you get the plane if you'll fly it cheap. Skywest guys understand this very well.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back