• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's nice to be vindicated. In 4 court battles and an arbitration without losing a single battle.

The only thing that pi$$ed management off was the fact that I knew the contract well and held them to it, both for me and other pilots who came to me when they had a contract problem. It's a contract. We live by it. They live by it. The end. That's how it's SUPPOSED to work in this industry.

In any event, I don't really care if you like me or not. I'm not here for your benefit. I'm here for mine, my family's, and the pilot group overall. If that's the definition of arrogant, I can live with that.

Give 'em hell Lear!!!

Guess he's never heard the term "railroaded".

For his sake, let's hope he never has the chance to learn it.

Yeah, I neglected to mention that. Hope he never has to find out about that first-hand, it's a miserable experience, to be sure.

Fly safe out there! :)

Yeah, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. A risk you take when you stick your neck out and draw management's attention.

That's why I'm just happy to sit back and let everyone ELSE do union work these days. Just happy to be here, fly my trips, have a good time, and go home. :)

Give 'em hell Lear!!!

Guess he's never heard the term "railroaded".

For his sake, let's hope he never has the chance to learn it.

I don't like him either. Have you ever seen him type? He's one of those guys that can type faster than he can talk. Pissed me off every time I saw him do it.:laugh:

Last edited:
What kinda tool shed goes back 7 years to necropost a thread?

Wow.. get. a. life.

A friend told me theres this ATL CA that when he's late he'll reset all the generators have the FA open the door reset all the gens back online acars didn't record the time then lies and calls in that the aircraft was ontime. Anyone can confirm that?

A friend told me theres this ATL CA that when he's late he'll reset all the generators have the FA open the door reset all the gens back online acars didn't record the time then lies and calls in that the aircraft was ontime. Anyone can confirm that?

And.............your really expecting someone to answer that. What are you , in management or incredibly naive?????

I watched a Comair plane call in an on-time departure a few months back to ops....

The jet-bridge was still connected.

Latest resources

Back