• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Contract?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shoot me a PM with your email address and I can send you a PDF copy.

Aint that the truth.

keep it on the down low

PCL_128 said:
Aint that the truth.

Careful gentlemen, "TRAINING" might come on this thread and start with the BS about the great training contract he's seen.

Flybet3 said:
Careful gentlemen, "TRAINING" might come on this thread and start with the BS about the great training contract he's seen.

Don't forget those great EMB-170s he heard that we have coming. :D

Flybet3 said:

This is all true, flybet, Pinnacle pilots will soon enjoy the best regional jet pilot contract in the world. And P.T. says he wants it soon. Also is true that Pinnacle wants EMB-170s on a separate certificate for another carrier. Dont doubt it. You will look like a fool.

oh my god

8HRRULE said:
This is all true, flybet, Pinnacle pilots will soon enjoy the best regional jet pilot contract in the world. And P.T. says he wants it soon. Also is true that Pinnacle wants EMB-170s on a separate certificate for another carrier. Dont doubt it. You will look like a fool.

DUDE! when do you work? I dont even think you work for pinchnickle, you probably washed out and are back home sucking on your mommas T!T and driving daddys car

8HRRULE said:
You will look like a fool.
Well, I guess you're the expert on that subject...:rolleyes:

Dang it! I promised myself I wouldn't reply to you!! FLAMEBAITER! Why do I fall for your tricks!!

8HRRULE said:
And P.T. says he wants it soon. Also is true that Pinnacle wants EMB-170s on a separate certificate for another carrier.

Most of this statement is true...

The questionable part is if it will be the EMB-170.. it will be something bigger than the CL-65 that is for sure. Just remember WHEN/IF this will happen is the real question.

Latest resources

Back