Pinnacle Contract?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flybet3 said:
DUDE! when do you work? I dont even think you work for pinchnickle, you probably washed out and are back home sucking on your mommas T!T and driving daddys car

Im not the one that washed out, STRINGBET. You obviously know nothing about the state of affairs of regional and/or national carriers in this nation so why dont you do yourself a favor and leave this thread immediately before you further embarass yourself and get yourself banned permanently from this board..

Last edited:
8HRRULE said:
Im not the one that washed out, STRINGBET. You obviously know nothing about the state of affairs of regional and/or national carriers in this nation so why dont you do yourself a favor and leave this thread immediately before you further embarass yourself and get yourself banned permanently from this board..

Haha. I doubt they would get banned. You've been banned once, and it seems you're headed down the same road to being banned again.

Leave this thread ? I like those guys above. They have intelligent, thought-out posts. YOU on the other hand flamebait. I'd rather see YOU leave this board than any of them.

Just my 2 cents.

Might as well not even look at the contract. It's a moot point since the company doesn't even operate with respect to it. They constantly violate the contract because half the pilot group is ignorant as to its details. The other half of the pilot group that does know the contract gets the "you don't like it--grieve it!" attitude.

It's a moot point since the company doesn't even operate with respect to it. They constantly violate the contract because half the pilot group is ignorant as to its details.

They just paid there fine of like 50,000 to the feds because of rest requierment violations in sept, now they are being audited for nov-to date.

dondk said:
Most of this statement is true...

The questionable part is if it will be the EMB-170.. it will be something bigger than the CL-65 that is for sure. Just remember WHEN/IF this will happen is the real question.

Not to flame, but just to bring up a point.

Do you guys have scope, and if you do what kind of language is it? The reason I am asking is that 9E would love to purchase another certificate and start transfering flying to them. Just like others.

Mesa---------Freedom
Chataqua-----Republic
Mesaba-------Big Sky
Trans States------------Go Jets

I know there is more, but I cannot remember. So I definatley would not get excited about 9E buying another certificate. Especially during section 6.

Insensitive Joke of the Day

What's the difference between Iraqi war prisoners and Pinnacle pilots?

Iraqi war prisoners didn't encounter that bad abuse

Simon Says said:
Not to flame, but just to bring up a point.

Do you guys have scope, and if you do what kind of language is it? The reason I am asking is that 9E would love to purchase another certificate and start transfering flying to them. Just like others.

Mesa---------Freedom
Chataqua-----Republic
Mesaba-------Big Sky
Trans States------------Go Jets

I know there is more, but I cannot remember. So I definatley would not get excited about 9E buying another certificate. Especially during section 6.

You hit the nail on the head.. I have heard the mgmt wants a NON-UNION carrier.. Why not? others have tried it..

We are NOT excited about another certificate, the line pilots don't drink from the kool aid table, only the new hires do... Maybe some of the lower time guys will buy into it (where is Training when you want him). This is not a ploy for section 6, this is corporate wanting to increase thier bonus's while they still can.

FDXFO2007 said:
See what you started Bluto. By the way, I tried to get you that copy but my computer is just too darn slow!
No problem, some fine PCL folks have helped me out. Thanks for the effort though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back