Pinnacle Contract?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dondk said:
We are NOT excited about another certificate, the line pilots don't drink from the kool aid table, only the new hires do... Maybe some of the lower time guys will buy into it (where is Training when you want him). This is not a ploy for section 6, this is corporate wanting to increase thier bonus's while they still can.

Dude, respectfully, I disagree. If I was offered a chance to fly the EMB-170, I would take it in a second, union or not. I know many others who feel the same way.

of course

8HRRULE said:
Dude, respectfully, I disagree. If I was offered a chance to fly the EMB-170, I would take it in a second, union or not. I know many others who feel the same way.

What others like you, PFTs who post fake flight time and airplanes they've never even flown. OK then.

Mr. New Status quo, I have a job opening for you.

We have just launched a company based out of Asheville, NC. We've had a successful start, and for the first month, we posted a $500,000 profit. Now, due to corporate expansion that's expected for the next five years, we have talked with Embraer to provide one E170. The aircraft will be leased to us. We are looking to hire 1 pilot, a First Officer. One of our employees is already qualified to be the captain.

The requirements are that you need to pay us $25,000 for the E170 type rating and initial training.

After that, once you start flying on the line, there will be no pay. You will have to fly out of Ashville, NC. We cannot help you with housing, expense per diem pay, etc.

To sum up, there is no pay whatsoever, and in fact, we just need a check for $25,000 for your type rating and initial training.

Mr. New Status Quo, we look forward to working with you. Email me your resume at:

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST DIPSH*T EVER @ FLY 4 FREE . COM

Tool

8HRRULE said:
I would fly the emb-170 for free if i had to. I represent the "new status quo".

Dude, dont you get tired of being retarded...it's amazing how some people can just be tottaly oblivious of when they are being annoying and retarded. You're no pilot, just a moron with a purchased pilot license.

Flyer1015 said:
Mr. New Status quo, I have a job opening for you.

We have just launched a company based out of Asheville, NC. We've had a successful start, and for the first month, we posted a $500,000 profit. Now, due to corporate expansion that's expected for the next five years, we have talked with Embraer to provide one E170. The aircraft will be leased to us. We are looking to hire 1 pilot, a First Officer. One of our employees is already qualified to be the captain.

The requirements are that you need to pay us $25,000 for the E170 type rating and initial training.

After that, once you start flying on the line, there will be no pay. You will have to fly out of Ashville, NC. We cannot help you with housing, expense per diem pay, etc.

To sum up, there is no pay whatsoever, and in fact, we just need a check for $25,000 for your type rating and initial training.

Mr. New Status Quo, we look forward to working with you. Email me your resume at:

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST DIPSH*T EVER @ FLY 4 FREE . COM

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show me where to sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8HRRULE said:

Ask the Freedumb guys how it felt to leave the union carrier for the non-union company. Ask them how it felt being denied the jumpseat, ask them how it felt having their names on a list. Then ask them when they "lost" the non-union status how it felt getting intergrated back to the union seniority list. Many paid the price dearly, many still do to this day.

One funny thing about this industry.. peep's don't forget.. The CAL/EAL thing was what.. about 20 years ago and it is still talked about today.

dondk said:
Ask the Freedumb guys how it felt to leave the union carrier for the non-union company. Ask them how it felt being denied the jumpseat, ask them how it felt having their names on a list. Then ask them when they "lost" the non-union status how it felt getting intergrated back to the union seniority list. Many paid the price dearly, many still do to this day.

One funny thing about this industry.. peep's don't forget.. The CAL/EAL thing was what.. about 20 years ago and it is still talked about today.

Are you trying to say that you would not throw it all away to fly the
CRJ-900!!!

I didn't think so. It has always been my experience that this is an industry with a VERY short memory for such acts. These pioneers have the last laugh.

yes.. I am .. just like women say (or claim).. SIZE does not matter... what matters is how I can feed my family...

NO ONE will offer the -900 for industry leading wages.. unless there is a contract (and a union) behind it...

Fly a 747 for regional pay. what do you gain? you still can't feed your family. Get your priorities straight...

read flying the line 1 and 2, then come back and we can have a realistic conversation.

Latest resources

Back