• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Contract?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that Training and 8Hrrule buy their crackrocks on the same street corner!!!!

donaldd said:
I think that Training and 8Hrrule buy their crackrocks on the same street corner

Dude, All I was trying to say is that I think that anyone would jump at the chance to flush thier career to fly the CRJ-900 and they should be commended.

It *** IS *** the same person.

Training = 8HHRULE

Training was banned, so he got a new screen name.

New screen name, same old douch*bag.
I'm figuring out how to add him to my ignore list. It was described in another thread (I'm lookin' for it). Apparently, once added, you don't see ANY of their responses.

Yes. Same dude. Actually I get a kick out of him. I think his posts are all meant to be humorous. I think the dude works for Mesaba. By the way 8Hr...I hope you guys get those additional 44-50 seaters at Mesaba. Your growth has been stagnant for too long.

"That was a man sized hit you took Dawg!"

donaldd said:
Yes. Same dude. Actually I get a kick out of him. I think his posts are all meant to be humorous. I think the dude works for Mesaba. By the way 8Hr...I hope you guys get those additional 44-50 seaters at Mesaba. Your growth has been stagnant for too long.

"That was a man sized hit you took Dawg!"

At least SOMEONE sees the gospel to what i speak. I really truly wonder about the professionals in this industry. The problem lies within. The "new status quo" is upon us.

Latest resources

Back