• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Confirms move to MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are actually going to run airline operations out of the Mesaba crew room below C25 until they shut us down next year.

Anyway, on the bright side, Delta's going to give us a practice interview.

There is a rumor going around that delta mainline alpa might try a single carrier status petition with us. In laymans terms, a staple. I don't believe it myself, has anyone else heard this rumor. Seven?

There is a rumor going around that delta mainline alpa might try a single carrier status petition with us. In laymans terms, a staple. I don't believe it myself, has anyone else heard this rumor. Seven?

Be the best thing to happen to you really. Can't staple you it's against the law....

Also heard this as well. Highly unlikely. Who knows though...

ha! against the law? That is unless its a "letter of agreement". I often wondered how Delta could be taking so many aircraft on delivery, not parking the 9's, and not hiring. They could not be that over staffed or use their reserves that well. We shall see. I would not expect Delta to give up on paying pilots peanuts for 7 years. I also could see a secret "B" scale with fences to preserve the rates we have now with a seniority number. Another way around a staple would be to "hire" us all in seniority order. Delta just bought a refinery, changing the rules as we all know them for airlines-I should expect something similar here-

Latest resources

Back