• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Confirms move to MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyer....pick the "qualified pilots" typical crap talker. I wish people would not quote that guy. what a tool.

Because, then people like you would never get a job at a major.

I applied to a bunch of places, and got called for an interview. Apparently they must have liked what they saw on the resume, which contradicts your statement.

What I wrote wasn't meant as an insult, it's just the truth (why not interview qualified pilots instead of a flow). This is precisely why Delta did not offer a flowthrough program for 9E. Sure, they could have, like how NWA did for Compass and Mesaba. But as soon as Delta spun them off, the flowthrough ended. If Delta doesn't want to give a guaranteed job via flow, how can you justify that they'd be willing to staple the entire pilot list? That's wishful thinking, and nothing more than a "hook" for a future concessionary yes vote.

Delta stapling a reigonal? Why not interview and pick the qualified pilots?

The company would fight it tooth and nail. If ALPA and moak are half serious about fighting the whipsaw and B scale they would pursue it vigorously. Why wouldn't they support it if the 9e pilots would accept a staple.

9e pilots broached this with the NWA MEC when NW bought them the first time. The NWA pilots refused to support it - they thought it was an attack on their seniority list. They were still licking their wounds from the blue-green-red book republic/southern merger.

You guys are living in a dream world. You are going to get shut down, your interviews with Delta will never materialize, and you'll all be reaping what you sowed when you apply to other regionals and are subjected to the conditions and pay you voted for. Good luck.

You guys are living in a dream world. You are going to get shut down, your interviews with Delta will never materialize, and you'll all be reaping what you sowed when you apply to other regionals and are subjected to the conditions and pay you voted for. Good luck.

And what dream world are you living in?? What makes it possible for you to precict the future?? That's right you can't. So why don't you stop spreading gloom and doom and write about something you can back up with concrete facts.

I'm living in a world where management have the brains and the power, and pilots have no balls. As I said, good luck. I think we are all going to need it

Latest resources

Back