• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Confirms move to MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I predict that Pinnacle will be around until 2015 when SkyW/ASA must renegotiate rates and if SkyW/ASA doesn't match Pinnacle rates there will be a lot of growth at Pinnacle and a lot of shrinkage at SkyW/ASA.

Look forward to getting your ATL base back and SLC too.

You guys are living in a dream world. You are going to get shut down, your interviews with Delta will never materialize, and you'll all be reaping what you sowed when you apply to other regionals and are subjected to the conditions and pay you voted for. Good luck.

and may you never miss that appointment with karma.....

Oh, don't you worry about that. I've paid the price over the last 10 years. I just never caved, that's all. Being able to look my colleagues in the eye while walking in the terminal is a wonderful thing.

you are funny. you will get the same mack truck down your road as we got on ours. I for one voted to pay my mortgage since you will not and neither will ALPA (who actually instructed us to vote yes I might add). I also voted to support my kids while looking for another job. I also voted yes because its a lot easier to look for a job while I still have a job (currency currency currency). I will look everyone in the eye and the look people like you will get is a big F you as you are clueless nor have you held any ground. PM me and tell me where you are and just maybe I will believe you are something other than a ************************* and a liar.

ALPA was not holding the line-why should I lose my house so you can keep your pathetic wages and job. dickhead!

Last edited:
Oh, don't you worry about that. I've paid the price over the last 10 years. I just never caved, that's all. Being able to look my colleagues in the eye while walking in the terminal is a wonderful thing.

Is there some way you can distinguish yourself from other pilots other than looking at them in the eye? That way we may bow down to you when we see you.

and talk about holding my head up high.....f you. I was a US Army Ranger and Paratrooper. I was a US Army Officer, I know about pride and decision making and the difference between right and wrong. You should ask yourself who put Pinnacle in this position and give them the looks you seem to be reserving for Pinnacle Pilots. Why not walk up to a Delta pilot and ask him/her how they like their pay raise and profit sharing off the backs of an FO making $35k a year now instead of a livable $45k. ******************** you

and talk about holding my head up high.....f you. I was a US Army Ranger and Paratrooper. I was a US Army Officer, I know about pride and decision making and the difference between right and wrong. You should ask yourself who put Pinnacle in this position and give them the looks you seem to be reserving for Pinnacle Pilots. Why not walk up to a Delta pilot and ask him/her how they like their pay raise and profit sharing off the backs of an FO making $35k a year now instead of a livable $45k. ******************** you

Eh, let's face it, the Delta guys don't know nor do they care who we are. Furthermore, it isn't Delta pilot's fault. The sooner regional pilots understand that we and mainline aren't going to be in this together the better. That doesn't mean get rid of ALPA, it means get rid of the laughable hope that mainline pilots are going to swoop to our rescue. We aren't kids, mainline pilots aren't our parents, and we don't get allowances anymore if we beg.

Pinnacle was told GoJet prices or less, we got something slightly better for now. If GoJet, Republic and Compass had better contracts we'd be in a different position. The truth is that negotiations stall and stall and while the Pinnacle JCBA was a great contract you can't keep on pushing the ceiling while everyone else cheers and then takes your flying because they're cheaper. We need one union, one voice, one contract, one list.

If US regional pilots took a good look at the Canadian Jazz operation and said, "you know what, we'll put all the hard feelings aside and create one list," we'd be better off. Mainline guys don't want to do it, but certainly on the regional level we could accept the fact we are blue collar workers and just do something that works rather than bitching because someone else company went bankrupt, the company net value was nothing or worse, and the judge says figure something out or I will.

Who knows, maybe in 5 years we can all be to a major and forget this laughable time in our "career".

you are funny. you will get the same mack truck down your road as we got on ours. I for one voted to pay my mortgage since you will not and neither will ALPA (who actually instructed us to vote yes I might add). I also voted to support my kids while looking for another job. I also voted yes because its a lot easier to look for a job while I still have a job (currency currency currency). I will look everyone in the eye and the look people like you will get is a big F you as you are clueless nor have you held any ground. PM me and tell me where you are and just maybe I will believe you are something other than a ************************* and a liar.

ALPA was not holding the line-why should I lose my house so you can keep your pathetic wages and job. dickhead!

Such a conflicted post, that my PM to you is probably the best reply, other than to add that my pathetic wages and job will always be less pathetic than yours, and I will never try and justify less. I can make the same or more money in a number of ways, and upon getting into this industry I made it a priority to create a stream of revenue that was independent of flying. I choose to not do this job for anything less than I currently make, and your vote makes it a strong likelihood that I will soon have to exercise that choice. So be it. I think I will be able to pay my mortgage and provide for my children.

Easy man. Your company went BK and nobody but DL would give DIP financing to get you out. Had your company not gone BK, you'd have the same contract that you did prior. And, every penny in profit sharing and pay raises was negotiated, and it is good to raise the bar. If you want the same, apply or wait for a flow up, or go to another legacy. If you ever plan to leave PNCL and go to a legacy, you should want higher wages and profit sharing waiting for you. Don't blame everything on DL pilots.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Such a conflicted post, that my PM to you is probably the best reply, other than to add that my pathetic wages and job will always be less pathetic than yours, and I will never try and justify less. I can make the same or more money in a number of ways, and upon getting into this industry I made it a priority to create a stream of revenue that was independent of flying. I choose to not do this job for anything less than I currently make, and your vote makes it a strong likelihood that I will soon have to exercise that choice. So be it. I think I will be able to pay my mortgage and provide for my children.

One of the best lessons in life for you to learn is that everyone is not cut from the same cloth. We are all different, and have different motives and circumstances for our decisions. I'm not sure why you feel like it's ok to come on here with your condecending better than everybody attitude. Your rants make you look like a spoiled person that's had everything handed to him. Furthermore, your simplistic views on this subject show a complete lack of knowledge on the complexity of what happened to Pinnacle, and the direction of the regional airline industry as a whole. The model is changing, and would have regardless of the Pinnacle vote.

Latest resources

Back