• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Capt. has Awesome overnight!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airtran guys refer to them as rEAL old guys. They always seems to forget that most of these old guys crossed a picket line.

There's a difference between rEAL and SCAB. I've flown with more rEAL than SCABs. Only about 20 SCABs left at last count.

Allow me to be clear: I don't condone his actions at all. Grossly inappropriate, no matter what profession he's a part of. He just doesn't deserve to lose his job over it.
Not only does he deserve to lose his job, I hope he does time picking up trash on the side of the road. What part of "good moral character" is not clear? Public sex is "RISKY" at best for anyone, and having the good judgment to not do it, or at best not get caught is critical! Add the alcohol to the mix and this is what you get. I am gonna bet he is gonna be prosecuted for indecent exposure and as such will have to register in every jurisdiction in the country as a "registered sex offender" He who thinks with his schwanz, will usually end up taking it in the rear.
PBR
P.S. On a trip, in the company hotel, collecting per diem connects all of us to the company who employs us, ask any of the SKYW pilots who have been canned for similar lesser misdeeds, not involving indeceent exposure.

Last edited:
I am gonna bet he is gonna be prosecuted for indecent exposure and as such will have to register in every jurisdiction in the country as a "registered sex offender" He who thinks with his schwanz, will usually end up taking it in the rear.

That is WAY, WAY over the line! This was some drunken hijinks gone wrong, not a criminal act that he should pay for, for the rest of his life.

Everyone that is burning this guy at the stake needs to back off and take a good long look at yourself. Are you all so perfect that you have never done something stupid?

I think making national news as "the naked pilot" is punishment enough, but to have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life is criminal.

That is WAY, WAY over the line! This was some drunken hijinks gone wrong, not a criminal act that he should pay for, for the rest of his life.

Everyone that is burning this guy at the stake needs to back off and take a good long look at yourself. Are you all so perfect that you have never done something stupid?

I think making national news as "the naked pilot" is punishment enough, but to have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life is criminal.
You seem to think that the posters on this website are gonna do the prosecution. The people of this country created the law defining "indecent exposure" Running around naked in public qualifies one for the "indecent exposure" arrest. If you don't like the possible consequences for this type of behavior, don't do it. This wasn't drunken hijinks gone wrong it was what it was, a naked male adult running around in public. I guess driving your Mustang around at high speed drunk would qualify as hijinks too. BBQ his ass!
PBR

Steeling liquor is ok..... right...got it...

PanAm crews shagging on the airplane... even with no pax on board seems to be worse than this guy...

Who said anything about stealing? Did you read that word in my post? Taking the liquor cart used to be considered a pilot priviledge. Nobody gave a rip!

I wasn't actually talking about shagging either. I'm talking about FA's pushing the galley carts around and pulling up their skirts to flash the flight deck. I'm not saying sex in the airplane didn't happen but I certainly don't know any of those stories. I do know a few stories about sex in the hotel but all of those ended with a pregnant and subsequently wealthy FA and a very devorced Captain. Even then, only the morons nailed the stews. As for sex in the woods... well I've only got one story on that now and we'll all see the results on that one.

You seem to think that the posters on this website are gonna do the prosecution. The people of this country created the law defining "indecent exposure" Running around naked in public qualifies one for the "indecent exposure" arrest. If you don't like the possible consequences for this type of behavior, don't do it. This wasn't drunken hijinks gone wrong it was what it was, a naked male adult running around in public. I guess driving your Mustang around at high speed drunk would qualify as hijinks too. BBQ his ass!
PBR

ur gay

I am gonna bet he is gonna be prosecuted for indecent exposure and as such will have to register in every jurisdiction in the country as a "registered sex offender"
You are obviously not in law enforcement.

Indecent exposure does NOT require you to be listed as a registered sex offender.

Exposing yourself to a minor is about the lightest crime that will get you stuck on that list, and rightfully so.

What he did in the eyes of the law is about the same as a drunk college student going around the side of the bar on his way back to his car to take a leak and getting busted. Class A misdemeanor by the time they're done with it AT THE VERY WORST.

NOT a sex crime. Methinks you've had a bit to drink and are being a wee bit dramatic. Relax... he's in enough trouble without all the added hysteria.

She's actually in more trouble than he is for breaking into a car.

Here's my question for curiosity. I recently renewed my medical and one of the question boxes asks something to the effect of, "History of nontraffic convictions. (misdemeanors or felonies) If yes explain." So everytime this guy goes to get a new medical (if there's any point to it) he's going to have to essentially write out that he was the naked pilot in the woods and will have to do so for the rest of his life? Is that right? What a pain in the a**!

Here's my question for curiosity. I recently renewed my medical and one of the question boxes asks something to the effect of, "History of nontraffic convictions. (misdemeanors or felonies) If yes explain." So everytime this guy goes to get a new medical (if there's any point to it) he's going to have to essentially write out that he was the naked pilot in the woods and will have to do so for the rest of his life? Is that right? What a pain in the a**!

Maybe just the first time. After that he can list it as "previously reported" :)

Did the Pan AM FOM say the CA has privledge on the liquor cart for crew use at the hotel...

You are confusing law/policy with accpeted social culture.

It is soically accpetable to drive 5 miles over the speed limit. We all do it... hardly anyone gets a ticket... it is an accpeted and condone illegal activity...

If you think about this event... if this guy was on days off it would be a non event...

As to your quote above... if the guy is smart... he will plead it down.. do as much community service as needed so there is no conviction....

She's actually in more trouble than he is for breaking into a car.

In addition.. the TYPE of car... a gov't car.

Recall the Dave Chappelle Show's Keepin it Real.. the chick that didn't like no one playin' on her phone..

Fact is... this guy is going to accept the consequences of his actions...whether he wants to or not... to reject him and call for his execution is wrong....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back