• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Capt. has Awesome overnight!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I said it once and I'll say it again...if that myspace is really her....she's pretty cute!

I'd do it...just not get caught...

Eh, she's ok. Not really hot. Probably not worth the trouble.

He'll probably keep his job, though, unless they can prove he was drinking within 12 hours of show time. Even then he might still stand a chance in grievance.

honestly, it's better that this guy got caught the night before for petty crimes rather than show up trashed at the TSA screening machine and getting thrown in jail for attempting to fly intoxicated.

Yep, and that would be my bid defense, too. He didn't actually show up to work drunk, his "activities" took place off duty, and he hasn't spoken to the media. Unless he's charged with a crime that would prevent him from obtaining SIDA access, I think he can manage to hold on to his job.

This is the kind of $hit that happens when you hire children to dress up and play pilot. And thats not a slam against all Pinnacle pilots. Just the children.

This is the kind of $hit that happens when you hire children to dress up and play pilot. And thats not a slam against all Pinnacle pilots. Just the children.

He's actually a good guy from what I remember. As for the "children," I've seen a lot worse behavior from plenty of middle-aged Captains.

Let's see how long it takes for the media to scrutinize PCL for "hiring a 24 year old captain".

-Brett

and in this case they have every right to do so....next

He'll probably keep his job, though, unless they can prove he was drinking within 12 hours of show time.
I would agree with you if the CP at PCL had enough intelligence to even manage a bake sale, but seeing as how he suspends/fires pilots for things like not eating enough vegetables, I'd say he's probably going to have to fight this one out in grievance...then he might get his job back.

Latest resources

Back