• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Capt. has Awesome overnight!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would agree with you if the CP at PCL had enough intelligence to even manage a bake sale, but seeing as how he suspends/fires pilots for things like not eating enough vegetables, I'd say he's probably going to have to fight this one out in grievance...then he might get his job back.

Well it will be his last job....he wont be moving on to any Legacy/ good Cargo carrier in this country.....carreer regional pilot for sure

Eh, she's ok. Not really hot. Probably not worth the trouble.

He'll probably keep his job, though, unless they can prove he was drinking within 12 hours of show time. Even then he might still stand a chance in grievance.

I don't think he is going to be that lucky. Little hard to make your duty in when you are sitting in front of a judge.

At least Pinnacle hires flight attendants worth banging. PSA can't manage to hire anyone who isn't eligable for social security.

and in this case they have every right to do so....next

Good. Then I would also expect the media to supplement their reports with facts and numbers proving that PCL had an unreasonable expectation that a 24 year old could act as PIC for a 121 carrier.

My prediction is this: among their facts, there are pilots who fall asleep, shoot guns, and get naked in the flightdeck, that are all significantly older than 24.

NEXT.

-Brett

Last edited:
How are his fellow coworkers supposed to feel about this guy now that he is going to be diverting their union dues from new contract efforts to defending his stupid a$$. And for what? Because he couldn't keep his string in his pants long enough to get to the hotel they were walking to. What, were they afraid their chaperones were going to find out? Pinnacle does get their pilots individual rooms don't they? I wouldn't blame somebody for $hi#in in his flight kit and leaving a note saying "99%!!!". Way to support the cause...

And the idea that some other Captain can do worse, isn't a defense. The fact that they just had to stop along the way to bang one out either indicates just how drunk they were or how stupid they were. It was extremely childish.

Last edited:
Well it will be his last job....he wont be moving on to any Legacy/ good Cargo carrier in this country.....carreer regional pilot for sure

Nah... majors like the guys who have screwed up, changed their life, and have stayed out of trouble for a while... like 4-5 years. They feel better knowing this guy has his "screw up" checked off already, and it probably won't happen with the new (major) employer. It all depends on how you interview, I guess.

Good. Then I would also expect the media to supplement their reports with facts and numbers proving that PCL had an unreasonable expectation that a 24 year old could act as PIC for a 121 carrier.

My prediction is this: among their facts, there are pilots who fall asleep, shoot guns, and get naked in the flightdeck, that are all significantly older than 24.

NEXT.

-Brett

wow whats this bros issue?? ....

Last edited:
I would agree with you if the CP at PCL had enough intelligence to even manage a bake sale, but seeing as how he suspends/fires pilots for things like not eating enough vegetables, I'd say he's probably going to have to fight this one out in grievance...then he might get his job back.

I never met the new CP before I left, so you could be right. Mefford would have yelled and screamed until he was blue in the face, but he probably wouldn't have fired the guy. Hard telling what the new management boot-licker will try.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back