• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup. I'll believe it when I see it. Home yet?

BTW. I dig the tatoo granny.
J

Last edited:
Thanks guys....Our ACP told me this week that there are a lot irons in the fire and that everything is looking positive as far as the future of JR is concerned. I think the deal is still in the works based on what he told me, but it may be some time before we hear anything official.

That's interesting. I keep hearing "any day now" every week!
Where I'm based there are a few vacant positions and we're not filling them because of this wait and see posture.

No Denver XNA tomorrow pack up the apartment and off to FL but I will get at least one more ride in on the bike through the hills before it goes in the truck.
Tatoo granny is a hottie LOL

TennLear60 said:
Yup. I'll believe it when I see it. Home yet?

BTW. I dig the tatoo granny.
J

Last edited:
Ritz Carlton said:
Is that 3 whole airplanes Mac? Sounds like a very impressive operation Mac and looks like you are doing a hell of a job over there too at least in your own mind.

I am glad you speak your mind and everything you have said is very profound too. Quite the Diplomat Mac. Your tact and interpersonal skills are just perfect for 3 airplanes.

Mac the stink commentary or "you stink" was very profound where did you come up with that? You just go too far with the rebuttals, LOL, I just can't tell if you are communicating or it's flatulence because everything that comes of your mouth is just crap. When Mac is insulted he rebuts with a poor quality video from Google so let's play your game then Mac. BTW, that was OK I was hoping to laugh harder. Your passengers, cargo, and I are hoping your flying skills are better than your video selections. I think I can do better. We'll call him Tom, this is probably what it's like to fly with Mac: http://thetravisty.com/Saturday_Night_Live/wmv/Iceman_-_The_Later_Years.htm

It's you MAC you're the ICEMAN...

Keep Livin' the Dream Mac!
Well, I have had a long day at the office today. You know, scheduling trianing, setting up schedules for the next month, setting up mx to be done, taking care of mx already done, chatting with our insurance company about this and that for a fourth plane, reading resumes, rapping with my flight crews, handling vacation requests and maturnity leave, having my monthly meating with the boss, changing a flat tire on the way back to the hangar, requesting a vanity N number with the FAA, blah blah blah. Anyway, that was a great retort by you. Well played. Question still remains. Is you is or is you aint the director of traning? No joshing. Just come clean. Yes or no. My five bucks are on that you were. If I am wrong, then I will swallow my pride (after a few more beers) and quit telling you that you stink. I think that is a fair proposal. You?

iLR60Mac said:
Question still remains. Is you is or is you ain't the director of training? No joshing. Just come clean. Yes or no. My five bucks are on that you were. If I am wrong, then I will swallow my pride (after a few more beers) and quit telling you that you stink. I think that is a fair proposal. You?

Mac, That's fair, I hate to burst your bubble but I would stick to Texas hold 'em or something along those lines if I were a bettin' man and I am.

To settle this debate with an honest answer: NO... I am not the former D.O.T., He is a friend of mine and so many others who is hopefully moved on to some greener pastures and I think things were misconstrued because of third party information by some of his colleagues who had nothing better to do and were trying to better their position at the expense of others. There is a code...

Pinnacle Air is great company with some very high caliber individuals and it has great potential as it sounds like we are all about to witness what hopefully amounts to something great for all involved.

And to confirm your earlier accusations, my roommate is the only one that is suppose to know that I really do stink so I'd appreciate it if you could keep it on the down low.

Ritz

Well, I am out $5. Funny, Poker Nite was last night. I didn't do well either. The new hire racked up though. That's ok. He has to fly with me next week. May I be so bold as to call you slightly odiferous?

On another note. Good luck to the two companies and their pilots. I do relate to mergers and take overs. I have survived one and died in another. I hope all goes well for everyone involved.

For now I must make an odiferous deposit. Good day.

So, the latest rumor I am hearing is that Pinnacle Air Executive Charter is owned by JB Hunt Transportation Company. Is this true? I wasn't able to find anything in JB Hunt's financials to validate this. Maybe a large shareholder of JB Hunt owns Pinnacle? Anyone care to shed some light on this?

Mr. Hunt is 1 of 4 members in the "Pinnacle Group", that is a team of investors in NW Arkansas, and Pinnacle Air is just one of their projects. I don't belive he has anything to do with the truck company anymore, maybe just attends the monthly board meetings. But the truck company and PA have nothing to do with eachothers. If you do a google search under pinnacle group, you can find a biography on all the members.

Last edited:
Has the Pinnacle/Jetride died? All is quiet on our end.
WDR11

Latest resources

Back