• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 1113 ruling set for this Thursday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't this the same judge that worked on Mesaba's BK? And isn't the outcome the same? That it was denied the first time.

No, Mesaba's 2005 BK was filed in Minnesota, this was done in New York (for multiple reasons) And as such no it isn't the same judge.
Also, Mesaba filed itself, whereas, Pinnacle filed as the holding company emcompassing all its subsidiaries. (probably the biggest mistake MAIR, the Mesaba holding company made in its quest to screw the employees)

Last edited:
jynx, I don't have my employer and school in facebook, and haven't had it for a long time. Anyway, I wrote from the heart sharing opinions on what was happening, and a good 70% was true or came out to be true. Sorry some egos got hurt. Good day.

jynx, I don't have my employer and school in facebook, and haven't had it for a long time. Anyway, I wrote from the heart sharing opinions on what was happening, and a good 70% was true or came out to be true. Sorry some egos got hurt. Good day.

You don't have it now perhaps, you had it then, which is what I said and one way you were found. Reading comprehension is important even as a pilot.

You don't have it now perhaps, you had it then, which is what I said and one way you were found. Reading comprehension is important even as a pilot.
Sounds childish in any case. So one got POed on a forum and instead of responding with words they go on facebook to stalk and find out what the person looks like. What is this, first grade?

Sounds childish in any case. So one got POed on a forum and instead of responding with words they go on facebook to stalk and find out what the person looks like. What is this, first grade?

As I told you in the PM's we just had. Some pilots take the stuff you say very personally, and it's not like you are anonymous. Stop pretending guys didn't react to you on the forums with "words", and stop pretending someone stalked you. Stop pretending to be naive as well.

No, Mesaba's 2005 BK was filed in Minnesota, this was done in New York (for multiple reasons) And as such no it isn't the same judge.
Also, Mesaba filed itself, whereas, Pinnacle filed as the holding company emcompassing all its subsidiaries. (probably the biggest mistake MAIR, the Mesaba holding company made in its quest to screw the employees)

Different judge, but I am 90% sure they filed in New York in '06 though. Maybe that was just Delta and NWA I am thinking of.

It's a forum. Share your opinion and move on. If you're getting offended on a forum, you are taking life too seriously. Enough thread hijack, moving on topic.

Different judge, but I am 90% sure they filed in New York in '06 though. Maybe that was just Delta and NWA I am thinking of.

No. Filed in MSP, with the "honorable" judge Gregory Kishel. Oddly, a conspiracy theorist would wonder why Kishel and Paul Foley went to Cornell at about the same time.

NWA and DAL were in New York.

No. Filed in MSP, with the "honorable" judge Gregory Kishel. Oddly, a conspiracy theorist would wonder why Kishel and Paul Foley went to Cornell at about the same time.

NWA and DAL were in New York.

I stand corrected. It's hard to believe, the way some Delta guys talk here, that they were in bankruptcy just 6 years ago.

That may be true, but mainline will be flying the 717s. If PNCL pilots get hired at mainline, then they might fly the 717, but there won't be planes given to you. Sorry. A memo came out today from the Sys Chief Pilot saying that the initial 717 bid will be coming out (for mainline pilots) in JAN/FEB with an initial base in ATL, then possibly DTW for the next bid. Looks like Seven is WRONG....

Bye Bye----General Lee

I never said the 717s would be flown at the regional level that's not going to happen. Some people are of the notion though that there is a reason delta has been in the drivers seat for so much of this. Too me it seems there could have been much easier ways to spool us down and get rid of us. We all just want to know what exactly delta wants from us

Latest resources

Back