Pinacle starting to interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speedbird34 said:
I flew with a lighter skinned brother the other day with a black soul who told me he flew with a white captain and flight stewardess who kept cursing and making humilating remarks about blacks espercially rampers because of his mother being white they assumed he was white and felt comfortable enough to express themselves in this manner. He was disgusted and finally put the captain in check

If the guy truly was offended he should've brought it up to H.R. Our H.R. dept has such an itchy trigger finger they would've fired the guy on the spot then asked questions later.

Keep your pimp hand strong gentlemen...and women.

Rook

Rook I really do not believe such a guy need's to lose his job. He is just venting his feelings and there exist Blacks who also say terrible things about whites.
All such attacks from both ends are wrong but people have a right to their feelings. We must try to bring us all towards the middle ground and that is done by understanding each other not hurting people's careers.
Making him get fired would just create one more guy who truely dislikes blacks. Right now he is just venting I hope and deep down in his soul is goodness and a desire to do the right thing.
Humans have more good than bad in them!
There is a movie on the genocide that took place in Rwanda called " sometimes in April" airing on HBO on demand. Just awesome and it left me feeling humble and grateful to all those who keep the peace in foreign lands. They many times prevent a great tragedy. Godbless America. In Rwanda no one kept the peace and we saw the result. One million people killed in weeks.

Towlie: I don't know where you're getting your *fact* that we're cxing 5-10 flights a night due to lack of crew. We haven't cx'd that many flights in a night due to crew issues in several weeks. Since I'm sitting in the SOC on a nightly basis I'm sure my *facts* are more factual than yours.

Since your in PCL's SOC, your more aware than anyone how much NWA hates you guys. Why do you folks keep defending your companies reputation. The industry doesn't respect you because you defend the crap that comes out of your company. When your pilots we're fooling around and killed themselves, your company claimed core lock. When your pilots decided to go off-roading in Wisconsin, your company tried to hide it. Your pilots have one of the worst safety records in the industry, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Unfortunately, the list goes on and on. Why don't you guys just admitt that things are bad and that your trying to change the corporate culture? I think you would gain more respect by telling the truth, than by defending the lies. By the way, it's not just NWA management that disrespects your group. Just ask anyone in the industry. You folks have become notorious for a reason.

TinGoose1 said:
Since your in PCL's SOC, your more aware than anyone how much NWA hates you guys. Why do you folks keep defending your companies reputation. The industry doesn't respect you because you defend the crap that comes out of your company. When your pilots we're fooling around and killed themselves, your company claimed core lock. When your pilots decided to go off-roading in Wisconsin, your company tried to hide it. Your pilots have one of the worst safety records in the industry, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Unfortunately, the list goes on and on. Why don't you guys just admitt that things are bad and that your trying to change the corporate culture? I think you would gain more respect by telling the truth, than by defending the lies. By the way, it's not just NWA management that disrespects your group. Just ask anyone in the industry. You folks have become notorious for a reason.

What an idiot. You look at two accidents and determine that the entire airline is unsafe? No one is defending the pilots in those cases, at least not that I've seen. What does arthompson's post have to do with our accident history anyway? He was talking about cancelations, and I think he's a pretty good source for that kind of information.

As to the Pinnacle safety culture, it is certainly improving despite your assertion to the contrary. ASAP and FOQA will be coming on line soon. This is something that the CASC has wanted for quite some time, and it will be a great improvement for this airline and pilot group.

Stop the ridiculous attacks on a pilot group that you don't even know. You read a few newspaper articles and flightinfo posts and think that you know what things are like at Pinnacle. Grow up and engage in meaningful debate instead of childish attacks.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back