Pinacle starting to interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL,

I don't get my information from this board, I get it from interacting with your pilot group first hand. Second, PCL is canceling flights due to lack of crews. Third, anyone that listens to ATC when they fly can hear for themselves how accurate my accusations are. Ask any MSP/DTW controller how much respect your pilot group deserves. I just can't imagine why anyone would WANT to fly at your company. This isn't flame bait, it's the truth. The fact that your offended doesn't change the accuracy of my posts. PCL isn't a good place to work. I find it strange that you find my opinion insulting, yet others who make jokes about the extreme cultural diversity(languages) at your company don't. You really should stop trying to spread to much of your PCL sunshine, no one believes it.

On a last note, it isn't just the two accidents. How about running off the PLN runway, wanting to ditch behind a thunder storm, missing mountain tops on improper missed approaches, demanding type 4 because it's snowing at the destination, not accepting holding instructions because you can't plug it into your FMS, and the list goes on and on. If you would like more examples, just give me a couple days and I'll have some new material.

Last edited:
Lear70 said:
I was being sarcastic... I have no CLUE what they're looking for to hire people outside of the "special" ERAU program.

Getting MSP? Pretty easy these days; new-hires are projected into all three bases on a regular basis.

So what´s this "special" ERAU program?

TinGoose1 said:
PCL,

I don't get my information from this board, I get it from interacting with your pilot group first hand.

You probably get your information from a handful of disgruntled message board trolls that just dish out what they read on the "boards" or heard in a crewroom rumor. There is nothing authentic about your information unless your PCL contact is the Chief Pilot. The examples you give only prove that you buy-in hook line and sinker to fabricated rumors.

Get a clue.

TinGoose1 said:
PCL,

I don't get my information from this board, I get it from interacting with your pilot group first hand. Second, PCL is canceling flights due to lack of crews. Third, anyone that listens to ATC when they fly can hear for themselves how accurate my accusations are. Ask any MSP/DTW controller how much respect your pilot group deserves. I just can't imagine why anyone would WANT to fly at your company. This isn't flame bait, it's the truth. The fact that your offended doesn't change the accuracy of my posts. PCL isn't a good place to work. I find it strange that you find my opinion insulting, yet others who make jokes about the extreme cultural diversity(languages) at your company don't. You really should stop trying to spread to much of your PCL sunshine, no one believes it.

On a last note, it isn't just the two accidents. How about running off the PLN runway, wanting to ditch behind a thunder storm, missing mountain tops on improper missed approaches, demanding type 4 because it's snowing at the destination, not accepting holding instructions because you can't plug it into your FMS, and the list goes on and on. If you would like more examples, just give me a couple days and I'll have some new material.

I don't know who is telling you that we're cxing flights for lack of crews. We have cx'd the periodic flight for lack of crew, but when I was with ZW and DH we did the exact same thing so thats not isolated to PCL. I have never worked at a more diverse company, nor do I find that to be a problem. If diversity is an issue for you than you have bigger problems than what anyone on this board is qualified to handle.

low crew

I herd that the low crew thing is true, I hope they need pilots, I have interview there soon. I am really looking forward to working at Pinacle.

TinGoose1 said:

Tin, you seem to be really interested in improper procedures, incidents and accidents. What happens at some other airlines besides Pinnacle?

I'm not defending 9E, I'd just be interested to hear what other airlines you keep tabs on.

Last edited:
TinGoose1 said:
PCL,

I certainly can't argue with you about Pinnacle being a good place to work. You're absolutely right, it sucks. This company's management is a joke and makes many days miserable. However, that doesn't make your assertions about the other things any more accurate.

Most of the things you mentioned never even happened. Again, all of your information appears to be from rumor and hearsay. Just what job do you have that forces you to "interact" with Pinnacle crews so much? You don't seem to be a Mesaba employee or a NWA employee, so what job do you have? Are you just some whiny little kid in his parent's basement repeating things that other douchebags on this board have said?

In short, go back to bed junior.

PCL_128 said:
What an idiot. You look at two accidents and determine that the entire airline is unsafe?

Oh, let's not forget about the Hibbing accident in 1994, or the rampy that was killed in MSP or the rampy that was ALMOST killed by a Saab prop in MSP AFTER the previous rampy was killed (apparently MGT thought their procedures on the ramp weren't the problem).

Oops, this wasn't PCL, this was Express-completely different!!

screwed_again said:
Oh, let's not forget about the Hibbing accident in 1994, or the rampy that was killed in MSP or the rampy that was ALMOST killed by a Saab prop in MSP AFTER the previous rampy was killed (apparently MGT thought their procedures on the ramp weren't the problem).

Oops, this wasn't PCL, this was Express-completely different!!

I don't know what perfect airline's lambskin covered seats you fart in Screwed (and Tin, for that matter), but we can always dredge up old records for the past fifteen years on NW, XJ, 9E and any other airline if you want to play the "Who Is Unsafe?" game.

This is getting really old.

If you don't work here, what do any of you know about 9E? I want to know what YOU know firsthand about 9E.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back