Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots allegedly report Ron White for Marijuana possession?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This has to do with the price of tea in China...how?

If stupid people are doing stupid things all over the place it does not relieve you of any moral obligations.

So what are you saying, is that every single time you see something illegal being done, you have a moral obligation to call the authorities?

This could describe the effects of alcohol as well.

BTW, alcohol casues WAY more deaths than does marijuana use. Go do some more diggin' Holmes.

So? Alcohol is legal and more readily available. Marijuana is not.

Cars cause more deaths than alcohol.

Hamburgers cause more deaths than cars.

Old age cuases more deaths than hamburgers.

Want to keep playing this stupid game? Because you could make the case that because hamburgers are legal, MJ should be legal. You'd be a blithering idiot for trying it, but that hasn't stopped you from posting above.

MJ is illegal. The person in question had MJ. He was cited. End of story. Don't try to turn this guy into a poster child for legalizing pot. I mean, seriously, is that who you want to represent your side?

So what are you saying, is that every single time you see something illegal being done, you have a moral obligation to call the authorities?

What I am saying is that if a person exercises their moral obligation to contact authorities, no one should question it...so long as they are correct. Malicious misuse or the legal system is, without a doubt, worse than a little MJ.

So? Alcohol is legal and more readily available. Marijuana is not.

Cars cause more deaths than alcohol.

Hamburgers cause more deaths than cars.

Old age cuases more deaths than hamburgers.

Want to keep playing this stupid game? Because you could make the case that because hamburgers are legal, MJ should be legal. You'd be a blithering idiot for trying it, but that hasn't stopped you from posting above.

MJ is illegal. The person in question had MJ. He was cited. End of story. Don't try to turn this guy into a poster child for legalizing pot. I mean, seriously, is that who you want to represent your side?

Actually, Alcohol is not something always legal. Lots of laws in regards to age, possessing it while driving are driving, and there are places it is illegal within the US to possess it. You absolutely can not make a blanket statement that alcohol is "legal", because in many situations it is not.

The food arguments is actually valid, since people who are against MJ, bring up risk to ones body, and an unhealthy diet is far worse.

If you landed someplace where alcohol was illegal and your passenger had a small amount of liquor with him, would you call the police?

Actually, Alcohol is not something always legal. Lots of laws in regards to age, possessing it while driving are driving, and there are places it is illegal within the US to possess it. You absolutely can not make a blanket statement that alcohol is "legal", because in many situations it is not.

The food arguments is actually valid, since people who are against MJ, bring up risk to ones body, and an unhealthy diet is far worse.

If you landed someplace where alcohol was illegal and your passenger had a small amount of liquor with him, would you call the police?

No, because I do my job and inform my passengers of any laws that they may be liable for before we depart. So, the answer is, they won't have anything illegal on them, that I know about. If I found out, then yes, they would be reported. This isn't a game of moral relativism. There is no such thing. Moral relativism is just some fancy term somebody made up to settle the cognitive dissonance created by their actions. There is right, there is wrong, there is nothing in between.

Latest resources

Back