Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots allegedly report Ron White for Marijuana possession?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW, a restaurant you may have heard of, "HOPS", tried making and selling their own mico-brewed beer with their own brewery's in each of their restaurants. They had to pay the government taxes on all the beer they sold.

They are either out of business after just a few years or going out of business. It doesn;t work.

Point is, if someone sets up a $100,000 brewery, they will be paying tax either way. Or they have to hide a big azz brewery and then try to illegally sell it to the public. Zero practicality. Selling pot is a cake walk.

Show me where I said anything about selling it.

The gov't is more than happy to have us eager for the next CD or music album to drop, movie to see, gossip to listen and read about, Ipod to buy, etc.

We are kept distracted from the real important issues with diversions.

The best thing for the gov't is to keep the people dumb and not thinking.

Yup. I remember watching the O.J. Simpson trial when they had the Noble Prize winning doctor that invented DNA testing and then further invented and discovered mitocondria DNA testing which made it millions of times more accurate. He's a god and a legend in the medical world for what he's done.

On the witness stand, in open court, live on TV for the world to listen to. He was asked by the prosecution in an attempt to discredit him...."sir, is it true that you have taken LSD in your life?" He not only said yes, he said he still does it 4 times a year so as to expand his mind, which has helped him overcome obstacles in the past and helps him to make strides in DNA research and testing, and here's the funny part, he said to the prosecutor, "because of the work I've done and the LSD I've taken, and the medical breakthroughs I've made with DNA, you are now struggling to convict a man."

It was great, I'll never forget it.

Are you high now? Because I just gave you the death numbers and marijuana kills 250% more users than alcohol does, as a percentage. Put down the dubbie and step away from the bong.

You can play the numbers game all you want and twist the meaning in percentages.

50,000 dead from alcohol

10 dead from MJ

Which line would you want to be standing in?

Wrong again Chief. My brother and several friends make their own beer in the Kitchen and it is quite good.

Yeah, I have a friend that makes his own as well. But its like 6 bottle and its very hard to make those 6 bottles.

Don't try to change the subject. We're talking about making it for the masses. It would take a massive investment, licensing and you still have to pay taxes on what you sell. Thats like opening a bar. Why have a brewery built when you can just buy the beer from distributors?

Pot sales. If I wanted to to I can grow pot tomorrow, it'll be ready by the pounds in 2 months. I can sell it everywhere. And the government would never know. If it were LEGAL to sell pot, how on earth would the government get tax money from me...they wouldn't ever get a penny. And the millions of other Americans around the country would never pay the gov a penny either. It would be a failed attempt for the gov to earn taxes from legalizing pot.

If the gov cannot control something, regulate it, and enforce laws to stop people from doing something.....they also CANNOT collect taxes from it.

Alcohol is easily controlled, regulated and taxed.

Do you understand that now?

liability

Again ... innybody hazard a guess what the liability might be with the FAA if a pax is carrying and you're PICing?

Apparantly, Ron's pilots didnt have any problems.
Now, if your carrying a kilo they might question you a little indepth to find out how much you do know, but for a little amount that is not out in the open or for pharms in ones baggage, I cannot see how they would hold you responsable. I dont think they arrest the airline crews when a mule is discoverd at the airport....
:)

Wrong again when that second hand smoke makes you bust a piss test and you lose your job and license.

Well look, if you happen to be a person in a safety sensitive type of job that does not allow drugs in your system, stay the hell away from pot smoke. You would have to sit next to someone in a smoking area to breath it in.

You are splitting hairs and have gone off point.

Show me where I said anything about selling it.

Thats the whole point of the issue. The gov making taxes from the sales.

If they can't make the taxes, they won't make it legal.

Have you ever beaten a dead horse?

Apparantly, Ron's pilots didnt have any problems.
Now, if your carrying a kilo they might question you a little indepth to find out how much you do know, but for a little amount that is not out in the open or for pharms in ones baggage, I cannot see how they would hold you responsable. I dont think they arrest the airline crews when a mule is discoverd at the airport....
:)

Part 91 flying is the only Part that holds crews responsible for whats found on a plane that is illegal.

So did they arrest ol Ron's pilot out in California?
Dont think so.

Here we go. Its ALWAYS at the discretion of an arresting officer to do as he pleases. To arrest the crew for what amounted to a single joint of MJ, would make that cop the laughing stock of the department.

Let me further try to educate you on how law enforcment has flexibility built it.
If a Part 91 plane fly's in from Columbia and customs finds a duffle bag full of cocaine, the crew will most definitely be detained and depending on the circumstances could get charged along with the owner of the bag. Part 91 regs (you may want to read them) says crewmembers CAN BE held rersponsible for anything illegal on a plane.

It would be pretty crappy if some rich owner carried a kilo of cocaine in from another country, with his pilots truly not knowing, and those pilots go to prison for 10 years and never fly a plane again when they get out.

LAW EMFORCEMENT HAS THE DISCRETION TO DO AS THEY PLEASE after they complete an investigation.

Jeez!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back