Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots allegedly report Ron White for Marijuana possession?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So how do you know when you have this all important role to call the police? I doubt you do it every time you see something illegal, so how do you know when you should and should not?

So seriously, if you landed at an airport where alcohol was illegal and you found out a passenger had a small flask, you would call the police on them too?

So how do you know when you have this all important role to call the police? I doubt you do it every time you see something illegal, so how do you know when you should and should not?

So seriously, if you landed at an airport where alcohol was illegal and you found out a passenger had a small flask, you would call the police on them too?

That would be the right thing to do.

BTW, I have a trip later this month with 8-10 18 y/o college students going to a football game. You can bet, there will be no alcohol on the aircraft when they get on board.

But you also say this.

Moral relativism is just some fancy term somebody made up to settle the cognitive dissonance created by their actions. There is right, there is wrong, there is nothing in between.

And its pretty clear by now, that you do not call the police every time you see something illegal, so obviously there must be some in between area for you, that has more relativism. So, you are using moral relativism in those case where you did not call the police.

If you are going to say there is only right and wrong, that leaves no gray area for using your own judgement.

BTW, I have a trip later this month with 8-10 18 y/o college students going to a football game. You can bet, there will be no alcohol on the aircraft when they get on board.

You must be flying mormons. Luckily, it is a group of them. If it was just one mormon, you would need to watch out for your alcohol

:)

Hate to get back to the original subject, since legalization of marijuana has never been discussied before this groundbreaking thread...

Earlier stories mentioned that RW was in the cockpit, beligerant, and that it was heard over center frequencies. Could it be that the crew just finally got fed up, and turned the dude in? Not because they were anti-pot, but rather trying to get back at their seemingly difficult employer? I think that is a stupid way to do it, and a polite resignation would have sufficed, but being attacked in the cockpit may not have had them using their best judgement.

Are you gonna let them board on the way back?

You know, the FAA has this silly rule about allowing intoxicated passengers on board. You can BET that these 18 yr olds will be trashed by the end of the game.

This has to do with the price of tea in China...how?

People in this thread have been comparing driving while intoxicated with marijuana and hemp use also being dangerous.

I said what I did because alcohol is a MUCH more dangerous drug thats out there and in HEAVY use.

Niether have anything to do with the price of tea in China though.

Originally Posted by 414Flyer

ksu_aviator said:

ksu_aviator,

Might be the right thing to do, but if you're trying to tell us all that you would call the police on your passengers.....YOU ARE FULL OF POOP!

The cops would laugh at you, you would lose your job, and you'd be the laughing stock of the aviation industry.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back