Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who boasts of 3 turbine hours in 3 different sims has to be full of it.

And why list the CRJ and not the Dash and Lear if you're gonna list it as an AC flown.

End of story.

This 754 guy is flaming. He wants to seem like some ignorant and incompetent pilot who can't get hired and when he does he's asked to resign. He's looking for a rise in you. Who in their right mind would publish all of their qualifications along with their name and number on a public message board. Besides, read what he writes. This guy is on drugs, mentally deficient or something.

Actually I think this person is for real. At least a former chief pilot at a now defunct regional (where this person was trying to get hired) can vouch for that after receiving phone calls to her house in the middle of the night. I think he's harmless just slightly out of touch with "common sense." I wish him good luck though.

And that's one heck of a signature right there! I'd pretty much have to declare the author of that quote a freaking genius. But then again, you speak four languages. Wow.

I wish I could take credit for that sig line, but the fact is I'm using it with permission of the original author. And actually I speak more than four languages, it's just that English is the fourth of them.

I stayed at the Dayton Hilton this past month and in the morning bumped into some guy in the hallway. I seriously thought he was retarted or just been to the dentist with a frozen mouth or something. I thought he was asking me for directions then went on to tell me he was an F/O in training. I was shocked. Maybe he is this Pilot754 guy. Anyway God is going to punish me for thinking this and now writing about it. But i really thought he had down syndrome.

I stayed at the Dayton Hilton this past month and in the morning bumped into some guy in the hallway. I seriously thought he was retarted or just been to the dentist with a frozen mouth or something. I thought he was asking me for directions then went on to tell me he was an F/O in training. I was shocked. Maybe he is this Pilot754 guy. Anyway God is going to punish me for thinking this and now writing about it. But i really thought he had down syndrome.

his ears move when he speaks...

Wow. You are way too clever to be doing this job, I tell ya.

Oh, I don't know about that. This is the only job that I:

1) ever really wanted to do;

2) am actually half-way good at.

So, there you go.

Glad this d0uche didn't pass the Eagle interview.

What's up Cuervo, how's the talon treatin' ya? If you think 754's weird, his personality would fit right in at my last airline. Things have gotten a lot worse since you've left.

I have flown LR-45 Level D Sim
CRJ 200 and 700 Level D sim
and Dash 8 sim

I have a total of 3 hrs logged turbine.

Next topics of discusion:
1. Why not to do drugs,

2. Birth Control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back