Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before, I think he's a troubled individual who doesn’t quite know how to interact with people. Since many of us here have advised him to stay off message boards - maybe we should leave him alone too?

I don't know, but doesn’t this link show too much information? (for example his contact information, etc?) What do y’all think?

Thank you "whatever"

Doing a bit of research and uncovered this:

****Link Removed By Moderator*****

Anyone else worried about his time spent with the Boy Scouts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to post

This is my last post in the public forum for sure:

However, Edit it is to late as the Formal Letter has already been sent yesterday via FedEx to head of PSA above HR. Have also contacted others that I know at the company as well. Gold if this is you john from FL cut it out though if it is Edit or Edit shame on you! Not to mention some my friend from my old part time job have stepped in on this. Edit from Edit I have taken your advice and am implementing it.

Link Removed By Moderator
and other sites out there are used for my own advertising.

Mod Input: No names are allowed on Flight Info. This thread will now be closed. I wish 754 the best of luck in his future endeavors and can only hope that this has been a learning experience for all involved. Your always welcome back.

This is my last post in the public forum for sure:

However, ***** it is to late as the Formal Letter has already been sent yesterday via FedEx to head of PSA above HR. Have also contacted others that I know at the company as well. Gold if this is you ***** from FL cut it out though if it is ***** or ***** shame on you! Not to mention some my friend from my old part time job have stepped in on this. ***** from ** I have taken your advice and am implementing it.

Dang boy! You need to man up. You're not going to get any pity here, only more ridicule and you justly deserve it.

Pilot754;

I truly thought this was a ruse. The only alternatives other than a spoof I could see to explain this kind of behavior online were that you were either someone gathering a lot of information for some strange (maybe even malicious) reason, or you're absolutely nuts.

All I can say about all of this is:

I truly- truly- pity you. I've never felt sorrier for someone in my entire life... and I work at PDT, so that's saying something.

* By the way, we've met. I remember how you acted when you were on your way to the interview at PDT. Remember the tall dude? The one who answered a question or two from you, and you didn't even know I was "just" an FO- thanks for letting me know I'm "just" an FO, btw? You struck me as awfully weird then, and this just proves it.

Last edited:
Man, this is better than Melrose Place.

I'm beginning to feel bad for this 754 guy.

Can someone call this kids mommy so she can take him home and feed him some comfort food. It can be tough in flightinfo, but even tougher up in the flight levels.

peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee.

754, here's a little wisdom from Uncle Amish.

In life, people will treat you the way you train them to treat you.
Think about what that means.

Here's another.

Life is a tough teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterwards.

Thread Closed

Please give this guy a break. I truly think he has learned something here. However, it has come at a huge cost. This thread has turned into nothing but kicking someone while they are down. Not only that, but the incredible about of time I am having to spend replying to reported posts from this thread is outrageous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back