Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're getting a ton of help suggestions and ideas. Perhaps you should pay attention...

By nothings, you mean "airline pilots"?

None of us would mind helping a competent, capable and forthright aspirant get a job. But you? You are soooo off the chart, it's suspicious.

Do you understand that?

Your behavior raises so many red flags, you're self made pariah around here. That's all.

Nothing out.

You don't even know me! Nor, have you ever met me. How can you be making these so off the chart thoughts! Seems like you along with many others on here are not happy where you all are at and taking it out on me. All I am asking is for help, suggestions and or ideas. SHHEEEH YOU GUYS are a bunch of nothings!

Keep at it, don't give up. Sometimes we all just need to find the right hole to fall in to feel right. That is why we are at PSA. It just fits....for now.
Now about that CRJ 200/700 on your aircraft flown list...

Keep at it, don't give up. Sometimes we all just need to find the right hole to fall in to feel right. That is why we are at PSA. It just fits....for now.
Now about that CRJ 200/700 on your aircraft flown list...

Dude, being a fellow PSAer you should be well aware that if he couldn't fall into this hole he just can't do it.
754, we've all given you all the advice you need....this is a lot smaller world than you know, and your name is likely moving through the don't hire him circles. Take that CRJ off your aircraft flown list! Like I said before, being issued the manuals doesn't count as flying it, especially if you can't even pass systems class.

You don't even know me! Nor, have you ever met me. How can you be making these so off the chart thoughts! Seems like you along with many others on here are not happy where you all are at and taking it out on me. All I am asking is for help, suggestions and or ideas. SHHEEEH YOU GUYS are a bunch of nothings!

Quick question: is English your second language? Nothing to be ashamed of if it is, it's my fourth.

Quick question: is English your second language? Nothing to be ashamed of if it is, it's my fourth.

DANNNNNNGGGGG!

You have that and what seems to be (my eyes and this 1600x1200 res aren't helping) a Charlie in your avatar.

That puts you some 13 light years ahead of said poseur.

Awesome.

SHHEEEH YOU GUYS are a bunch of nothings!

Isn't that from a Disney song? "you're nothing but a nothing, a nothing, a nothing, you're not a thing at all"...

hehehehe...you're going to have to do better than that youngling...we have been dealing with crew sked!

Boooohahahahahahahaha!

DANNNNNNGGGGG!

You have that and what seems to be (my eyes and this 1600x1200 res aren't helping) a Charlie in your avatar.

That puts you some 13 light years ahead of said poseur.

Awesome.

Sadly, I never flew that Charlie. A friend and I tried (unsuccessfully) to purchase it, but I liked the photo and kept it.

Sadly, I never flew that Charlie.

Oh, man. What a plane; first twin I ever flew! I fly an Alpha time and again- we go play Sky King and get BBQ.

And that's one heck of a signature right there! I'd pretty much have to declare the author of that quote a freaking genius. But then again, you speak four languages. Wow.

Yes, we're a bunch of "nothings" that were able to make it through Intitial ground, sim and IOE.
How long did you last? One week during Indoc?

I heard the Girl Scouts are looking for help selling cookies. Maybe you can do that for a week....before you "resign"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back