• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psa

Who is this edit? And stop the slander of me! I have done nothing wrong to you or others in my class. And the talk about the F/A's is twisted truth. I was like by majority of the people both in my origional class and the class I joined after my break......Hope this is not edit? All this is being recorded and if not stopped will contact PSA HR/Training and others above them.

Bye

Names are not allowed on flight info.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would have seen the jewel we had in our newhire class at TSA.........

He didn't make it through but I hear in the sim, he'd be cussing the airplane from the time he rotated to the time he crashed! He'd ride that ILS right to the red screen of death. Man, that guy was my hero!

Now thats some funny edit right there!!

Creative spelling is not allowed on flight info

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is this (Gold Person)? And stop the slander of me! I have done nothing wrong to you or others in my class. And the talk about the F/A's is twisted truth. I was like by majority of the people both in my origional class and the class I joined after my break......Hope this is not Adam or Casey? All this is being recorded and if not stopped will contact PSA HR/Training and others above them.

Bye

LMFAO!!
He now flew the Dash8 and the Lear...

Ur a tool, Young!

So, this would mean you have to update your turbine time also on your resume!

So, who are you going to contact?
And tell them what?

"They're picking on me!!"
"Excuse me, who are you??"
"A washout?"

Say it.....Ur all a bunch of nothingsssss!!

Who is this (Gold Person)? And stop the slander of me! I have done nothing wrong to you or others in my class. And the talk about the F/A's is twisted truth. I was like by majority of the people both in my origional class and the class I joined after my break......Hope this is not Adam or Casey? All this is being recorded and if not stopped will contact PSA HR/Training and others above them.
Bye

By twisted truth, Mark means that he thought it was "OK" to stalk the hallways in his boxers...all night long...
Oh, and the "majority of the people" in your classes that liked you? The ones that just nodded with a half-grin/half-scowl on their faces while you were nearby? They were trying to decide if you were for real...

By twisted truth, Mark means that he thought it was "OK" to stalk the hallways in his boxers...all night long...
Oh, and the "majority of the people" in your classes that liked you? The ones that just nodded with a half-grin/half-scowl on their faces while you were nearby? They were trying to decide if you were for real...

And how he got all the names and room numbers of everyone in training over there is a big ?

He did corner one F/A and asked her "If you didn't have a bf, would you go out with me?"
She reported him.....

Pilot 754

If you can't stand the heat.....
Guess what.... This board is made for ragging people, and when someone like you comes along-someone so easy to screw with, it truly warms my heart.
You see....every once in a while, some toolbucket like you comes along, and it brings joy to all our hearts to know that we can screw with you and make you cry....
Go ahead, contact HR, tell the principal that we are mean, contact your mommy (oh, wait-beat you to that one...) The point is, you just make this too fun!

Thanks for being a Tool!
-Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back