• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 5 pages of Pilot754!

I love FlightInfo

Threads about him on the other foums always get deleted by the mods before a full page, and then everyone gets yelled at and told to 'be nice'.

Question... Pilot754,

Did you really call a chief pilot in the middle of the night looking for an interview?

also...

What were the problems you encountered at PSA? (what can we learn from your experience?)

Thanks in advance.

I love FlightInfo

Threads about him on the other foums always get deleted by the mods before a full page, and then everyone gets yelled at and told to 'be nice'.

Question... Pilot754,

Did you really call a chief pilot in the middle of the night looking for an interview?

also...

What were the problems you encountered at PSA? (what can we learn from your experience?)

Thanks in advance.

I can't speak directly for the alleged CP, but I have heard the story from another source-regardless, I doubt she has time to deal with this as she has bigger fish to fry right now, such as moving to a better place in the industry.

Besides, earlier in the thread he admitted doing so himself. Further evidence is not required!

One cannot help but feel pity for the guy and at the same time hope he finds peace in some other profession...

One cannot help but feel pity for the guy and at the same time hope he finds peace in some other profession...

Hopefully a profession in which he is does not have people's lives in his hands or works with/around sharp objects....or come to think of it any job that requires any thought process or problem solving at all.....crew scheduler it is.

I love FlightInfo

Question... Pilot754,

also...

Thanks in advance.

This is how it went down in my book:

He had an interview scheduled for, let's just say, a monday morning.
Sunday evening, he get's ready for his flights...and oops...flights got canceled or he just simply missed his connecting flight while trying to get familiar with the airport.....After all, he might fly there someday...[idiot]
And this is pilot754 we're talking about, oppertunities don't come often.
He whips out his phone, by this time it's probably close to midnight, if not past it.
He calls up the chiefpilot or the HR interviewer and told 'em straight out "Hi, I'm interviewing with you tomorrow and I missed my flight. I need a new flight to be able to interview tomorrow at our scheduled time"
[And that is the way he forms his sentences]
The woman responded by saying "Don't even bother coming in tomorrow!"
And that's where Pilot754's career ended with that company.

Problems he encountered at PSA?
-How about harrasing F/A's in the middle of the night?
[One reported him]

-Walking up and down the hallway, in his boxers, knocking on everyones door to ask flight times and "tips"

-How about coughing so hard and loud that everybody wakes up thinking they're being attacked by a fukin' sasquatch that escaped the Dayton zoo.

-He will follow you everywhere you go. Your own room and yes, even the bathroom!

-Anyone want to add to this list?

This IS a joke, right?

I'm not going to believe that a guy like this makes it through HR, regardless of his stick skills.

Pilot754

Do yourself a huge favor and stop writing anything else. Seriously!!!!. It is only going to make things worse for you.

If you would have seen the jewel we had in our newhire class at TSA.........

He didn't make it through but I hear in the sim, he'd be cussing the airplane from the time he rotated to the time he crashed! He'd ride that ILS right to the red screen of death. Man, that guy was my hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back