• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess you're overqualified for the Dash.

Sounds like they're only hiring from the huge pool of low time pilots. I guess they think that pilots might somehow stay longer if they have low time. Maybe thats why they hired me.

Jay is an ass! You don't want to work there anyways! They will work your ass off for no pay. Scheduling sucks except for April and Marggie. There is logic for the people behind the scenes. They promise new airplanes and said they were talking to makers but yet doug parker didn't know anything about it.
For all the people there i hope they get out before the ship sinks.

Jay is an ass! You don't want to work there anyways! They will work your ass off for no pay. Scheduling sucks except for April and Marggie. There is logic for the people behind the scenes. They promise new airplanes and said they were talking to makers but yet doug parker didn't know anything about it.
For all the people there i hope they get out before the ship sinks.

Thanks for all that good info!!!! lol

Thanks for all that good info!!!! lol
That was no news what so ever. Jay was the a$$ he is today already in the old days when I flew with him being based in TPA. Jerk, somebody kick him in the balls until he starts to ask for more.

That was no news what so ever. Jay was the a$$ he is today already in the old days when I flew with him being based in TPA. Jerk, somebody kick him in the balls until he starts to ask for more.

You just didn't get the hint of sarcasm did you?

He is an ass too! We were flying into BVT at night once when the tower was closed. Boston Center cleared us for the full ISL and he couldn't figure out the procedure turn. I was trying to talk him through it, then he got so frustrated he asked boston for vectors. When they told him unable do to radar coverage he freaked. He sounded like a whinny girl asking why we couldn't get vectors. After all his crying while tracking outbound on the loc freq we broke out. He yelled call the field in sight we are taking the visual. I tried to explain we were in the mountains but he didn't want to listen. When we got on the ground he point to his "4" stripes and stated that he was in charge since he had one more stripe. I told him I thought he needed an FAA 709 ride. He never spoke to me again for the rest of the trip.

He is such a girl

Latest resources

Back