Piedmont

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Triple premium pay out of there yet?

i just got a 2 day junior man.... instead of premium pay which they can take away. maybe if they call me later in the month ill go for a triple!! how bout you?

Sig I think I can get you a Republic interview

Left PDT in May and it was the best move!!! Got a call from JB asking me why I decided to leave and if there was anything that he could do to change my mind. Cheif pilot Sherril (don't know how to spell it) then she kept me on hold for 10 min while I waited for JB. Was pretty sad to hear them almost beg.
Going to miss some of the people there. Not going to miss the freak PK from MDT. Man that guy freaked the FAs out.
Good luck to all still there. I hope they get you some new equip ASAP and I hope they get rid of Farrow. Maybe things will turn around.

Fly Safe

Left PDT in May and it was the best move!!! Got a call from JB asking me why I decided to leave and if there was anything that he could do to change my mind. Cheif pilot Sherril (don't know how to spell it) then she kept me on hold for 10 min while I waited for JB. Was pretty sad to hear them almost beg.
Going to miss some of the people there. Not going to miss the freak PK from MDT. Man that guy freaked the FAs out.
Good luck to all still there. I hope they get you some new equip ASAP and I hope they get rid of Farrow. Maybe things will turn around.

Fly Safe
Where did you go, and is the grass greener over there?

had interview at pdt in april. over 3000 hrs 230 multi past written, past sim even had someone walk resume in. interview with jay keen and he said how bad they need people still turned down for f.o. position.

had interview at pdt in april. over 3000 hrs 230 multi past written, past sim even had someone walk resume in. interview with jay keen and he said how bad they need people still turned down for f.o. position.

Yep, that sounds about right. Bunch of idiots.

I guess since you didn't have 300 total and 12 multi, and didn't go to UND, you don't qualify.

Latest resources

Back