- Jan 13, 2004
- Total Time
Let me see if I understand what you and the other haters are talking about:
1. You have a commuter airline that flies antiquated equipment
2. There are no firm plans to put another fleet type on that certificate
3. There is about a 5 year life cycle on the current aircraft
Their MEC comes along and:
1. Maintains their quality of life and benefits for another contract
2. Gets seniority based flow to American for ALL pilots on the property to insure that nobody loses their job in the case that the airline does not receive any new aircraft.
Somebody in the industry has a problem with this???????
Can we at Endeavor Borrow your MEC?