• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont to close SYR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Classic!!! I bet you guys enjoyed those wings.

I remember those days. The triple-threat wings were great. BBQ, garlic, and Buffalo sauce, all rolled into one. I have many, many fond memories of the SYR heyday.

It's official. The non-union jugheads at Colgan can now use our crewroom unmolested.

One of the rampies told us that their sh!t company won't pay for them to have the crewroom. They usually hang out in the bathroom by the glory hole anyways....

One of the rampies told us that their sh!t company won't pay for them to have the crewroom. They usually hang out in the bathroom by the glory hole anyways....

"domicile" = File cabinet at Colgan!

How the hell they put up with that I have no idea. Oh yeah, when I am trying to sign out so I can make my flight home, they need to get there butts off the computer in our crewroom in LGA. Facebook aint that important.

"domicile" = File cabinet at Colgan!

How the hell they put up with that I have no idea. Oh yeah, when I am trying to sign out so I can make my flight home, they need to get there butts off the computer in our crewroom in LGA. Facebook aint that important.

no no no..... it wasn't facebook, it was gaymatch.com. god i never get sick of gay jokes about colon people!

Latest resources

Back