• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont to close SYR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep. Places like CLT, PHL, and LGA. You know, the places where the reserve coverage is needed!

Yeah, and when you ask to sit reserve at one of the hubs..."sorry you are the last reserve left in base, no can do." Two hours later..."we have something for you, first leg is a deadhead to CLT." WOW, really?

Yeah, and when you ask to sit reserve at one of the hubs..."sorry you are the last reserve left in base, no can do." Two hours later..."we have something for you, first leg is a deadhead to CLT." WOW, really?

ROFLMAO!

So true. I guarantee if they put you in CLT, you'd have deadheaded to the base for the exact opposite reason you went to CLT. It always works that way.

hey lowly...AWAC announced it's RDU base finally for sometime mid 2008. Wanna trade places??? ha ha (oh...and LGA too. OH THE IRONY!)

Last edited:
We all knew there was no way they would hire/upgrade 100 people to replace the pilots going to mainline. This seems like a typical Piedmont solution.

I've been here for over 2 years and I'll probably end up on straight reserve in LGA.

We all knew there was no way they would hire/upgrade 100 people to replace the pilots going to mainline. This seems like a typical Piedmont solution.

I've been here for over 2 years and I'll probably end up on straight reserve in LGA.

2 years!
Man you have paid your dues.....
WTF? The company should be kissing your backside for putting in that kind of time here!
:bawling:

hey lowly...AWAC announced it's RDU base finally for sometime mid 2008. Wanna trade places??? ha ha (oh...and LGA too. OH THE IRONY!)

Flash back to the year 2000...

No, I don't need to take that interview at Air Willy... I have a job at Piedmont! They have never furloughed, they are getting jets soon, have a 2 and 1/2 year upgrade and the pay rocks!

Aint it funny how stuff works out?

Do we know each other lastout? Or did you just guess I commute from RDU?

Latest resources

Back