Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
It's official. The non-union jugheads at Colgan can now use our crewroom unmolested.

Closing SYR didn't go so well last time, so they're giving it another shot? That's just great.

It isn't like nobody saw this coming.

On a brighter note saw some of our guys at the interview today in CLT for Mainline. I guess it was a totally laid back chillin interview.

On a brighter note saw some of our guys at the interview today in CLT for Mainline. I guess it was a totally laid back chillin interview.

Are you gonna do it? The E190 in PHL is waiting for you..... I thought you hated PHL?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I didn't know that PDT had bright notes!?? I guess I'm a real airline pilot now, my first displacement. How exciting!!

I didn't know that PDT had bright notes!?? I guess I'm a real airline pilot now, my first displacement. How exciting!!

What other bases are open to displaced pilots? Wsurf is in EWN, so I bet he would teach you how to catch crwdads etc off of his dock. He may sell you his house too when he moves to PHL for the E190.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm not sure. What I don't understand is where is everyone gonna go? It's not like we're growing, we've been steadily shrinking in the year and a half that I've been here.

Confirmed.... it was very laid back. Got there around 0730 and was out on the 1010 bus back to the terminal to catch a flight. Spoke to a really nice, very professional group of people. I actually enjoyed it when I wasn't scrambling to think of a tell me a time story. They plan on hiring 350 people a year for the next couple of years. If one gets in now and you can have hundreds and hundreds under you.

What other bases are open to displaced pilots? Wsurf is in EWN, so I bet he would teach you how to catch crwdads etc off of his dock. He may sell you his house too when he moves to PHL for the E190.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sorry Lee, but I don't think anyone in the airline business including yourself at Delta could afford to buy my house.

Maybe when you upgrade on the 777 you could swing it.

wink wink

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back