• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PFT'er damages A-320

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dang it, I thought you were talking about PCL-128.
Oh well
PBR

Jeebus, did PCL piss off most of flightinfo in the past day? :)

The really frightening thing about this is public availability of the flight data. They want to monitor us the same way these Euro pilots are monitored, we are fusched.

Years of spew, he is the most infamous PFTer on the internet. He thinks by being a born again unionista will absolve him of past folly. Those on here "old school" types who did it the hard way, resent using ones parents retirement fund/credit rating to buy a job, thus perpetuating the PFT syndrome.
PBR

So how did you guys get PCL-128's training records?
He openly admitted, and is unapologetic. Some of us have been reading his drivel for a few years. He was a First Class passenger for Gulfstream for more than a few flights.
PBR

Years of spew, he is the most infamous PFTer on the internet. He thinks by being a born again unionista will absolve him of past folly. Those on here "old school" types who did it the hard way, resent using ones parents retirement fund/credit rating to buy a job, thus perpetuating the PFT syndrome.
PBR

I'll tell you what PBR, I've flown with the man. He was top notch all the way around, no kidding. Good CA, good pilot, nice guy, fun trip. I did my sh_t "old school" too, Bethel style! I have no problem with him and how he came up. Truth is, if I had done things the way he did, I'd have been in my current shoes two years earlier and owe the bank 20G's less. My mom and dad didn't pay a dime for my training and neither did his, the banks own that. You keep on talking smack about a man that turned himself inside out representing Pinnacle pilots on thousands of carpet dances if you want, but I know the truth. My question to you is: Are you just stupid, or retarded?

Latest resources

Back