• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Permanent seperate ops at USAIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just keep listing to USAPA's legal team's advice, they have not lied to you yet! Seperate ops. and no nic. till the East decides, not the courts! Yeahhhhhh!

You assume a lot. You are the star player in the FI.COM legal team.

Hmmmm. Mesa had to put a bond when they lost the Hawaiian case. Cease and desist order, put up a bond, THEN start your appeal.

Either way UCRAPA will be bankrupt and the east pilots will have to pay an assessment to pay off not only the west pilots but also your "crack" legal advisor Sheeham. You will see sheemam running toward the door with your cash in suitcases.

But you are right, I'm an idiot. You and MCDOOOOOOOSH...............bag have been right every step of the way.

if the east wants DOH. they better fix their seniority list from previous mergers first. Their guys have and incredible double standard.

Grow up and stop whining.

Wow, Marty...you are one class act. I just had a class act over water. The only difference, mine just flushed away.

Wow, Marty...you are one class act. I just had a class act over water. The only difference, mine just flushed away.

T2Bus. You are a piece of work. Remember, no contract will include the Nic. Westies thought this would be over and it will be resolved by the spring. Wrong again. This is just getting started.

I thought since the SWAPA and FAPA thing is over I would continue with the ongoing never ending seniority dispute.

DOH is the only fair way. You get in line with your DOH and there is no line cutting. Take a number, its your DOH.

M

Latest resources

Back