• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Deadalus=Fresno

D. Matthews alter twin

M

Dope you are getting creepy. I know you do not respect DOH. But your posts are really showing signs of someone who has completly lost it. You and genital are really sick. It might be a good idea to seek professional help. Your posts are very disturbing and you have serious problems interacting with people on a sane level. Dope,you and genital have some serious issues. get some help before you go postal.

M

Why are people still posting on this useless thread?

Dope you are getting creepy. I know you do not respect DOH. But your posts are really showing signs of someone who has completly lost it. You and genital are really sick. It might be a good idea to seek professional help. Your posts are very disturbing and you have serious problems interacting with people on a sane level. Dope,you and genital have some serious issues. get some help before you go postal.

M
Doosh:
You're the creep! Why do you insist on digging up old threads? Why do you insist that you're a pilot, let alone for US Airways?
I know your man love has you bent over most of the day, but your constant babbling on something that doesn't concern you is really sick.
You should seek immeadiate help, and I'm not talking about reporting anyone who doesn't agree with you to the moderators you cry baby!
Now get back to the Wendy's drive through window, that 24 hour service is guaranteed to the customers.
Oh and doosh----------:crying::crying::crying: to the moderators you sissy!

Latest resources

Back