Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
growing up

MCDU...

Unless your post is just a poorly aimed flame, I think you're too immature to share the cockpit with ANY other pilot! In this imperfect industry, you don't always get to pick with whom you will work a pairing or bid line. Grown-ups put aside differences and just get the job done!

If you can't compartmentalize your animosity, perhaps you belong in a different industry. The aviation industry needs professionals who can do the job without acting childish.

JMO

Aviator7576

MCDuSH is a MANCHILD. 1\2 Man, 1/2 Child! He does not understand what it means to uphold his promises and when things dont go his way he throws a temper tantrum. Not even worth responding to this pathetic ManChild. Just let him ramble, and ignore him. Sooner or later he will go away.

grow up.....have your differences with them as a group but respect the individual person....

you all know both sides are just trying to get theirs...there's NOTHING PERSONAL about that.

This thread doesn't even warrant a reply. Like an ill behaved child, it's just MCDU acting out to fulfill his desperate need for attention. Why don't we just let the thread die.

Dope, how is your tourette therapy going?
Pretty good, I'm just about off my meds now. Matter of fact when I was at your mom's trailer last week, I didn't even need anything but a shot of penicillin after our "session.";)
It seems not very good.

Good luck with your dream in becoming a pilot.

M
Thanks McDoosh. Good luck with your dream in being a man!

Hey Mcdoosh, just a quick question, if you really are a Us Airways pilot, then why did you write here that you're not?
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

And why did you write here that you're a pilot for UAL?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1224345#post1224345

Good luck with the United furlough. Remember your new slogan, "welcome to walmart."

West, just respect serniority... East will be retiring in droves in a few years.

You call furloughs going ahead of ACTIVE captains respect of seniority?? WTH you smoking boy?

Dope, how is your tourette therapy going?
Pretty good, I'm just about off my meds now. Matter of fact when I was at your mom's trailer last week, I didn't even need anything but a shot of penicillin after our "session.";)

Dope has a fetish for Grannies. You are one sick bastard.

M

it does bring up the issue of the safety card

it's crying wolf.

can't single engine taxi- not safe!
can't do fuel conservation- not safe!

so many cripples flying out there ready to pounce on the safety card at the first sign. This steals credibility when you'll need it.

Get the job done.

I'm gonna have to put a vote in for "lame a$$ post" also.

I have no problem or will have no problem flying with a west guy.

Latest resources

Back