• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Permanent seperate ops at USAIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't blame East guys for being pissed!!

If you won't allow a jump seater then I hope your very own jump seat privileges are taken away!! You certainly do not deserve to "Ever" ride on a jump seat again!

I don't blame East guys for being pissed!!

I don't either. They're pissed at the wrong people however. They need to look at the guy in the mirror...the one that was 100% insistent that he receive DOH. Despite several warnings to the contrary, that delusional group would not let go of it.

They got what they deserve, a fair arbitration.

If they had been more reasonable, Who knows?

I don't either. They're pissed at the wrong people however. They need to look at the guy in the mirror...the one that was 100% insistent that he receive DOH. Despite several warnings to the contrary, that delusional group would not let go of it.

They got what they deserve, a fair arbitration.

If they had been more reasonable, Who knows?

Well they are about to get alot more. Once the Judge gets the trial going, February or March, watch for some serious back peddling by USAPA. They will have to go into damage control mode as the arguments for financial damages to the West pilots become clear. Every East pilot is accountable for the mess we are in. They were unreasonable for failing to follow the arbitration and now they are about to be held accountable. The angry FO club over there is one thing, but every East Pilot that voted for USAPA allowed this mess to happen. Get ready for an announcement that LCC lost $750M - $1.25B in 2009. More shrinkage is coming. They chose a path that saved their furloughees who were recalled … they choose a path that sacrificed their merger partner’s pilots. Unfortunately, the recallees will not be immune in the next round and once Parker and Kirby get the new hires out the door, the recallees will go with active AWA pilots as well. Every day that the East allows USAPA to continue on the present course is the continuance of the downward spiral in LCC. The East pilots are on a course to destroy the airline. They are responsible … we will see what the Judge says this spring. BTW, ignore the idiot in the room – it is for everyone’s benefit.

The Merge should be by "Date of Hire". No doubt about it!

East got hosed!

East got hosed on Uniforms too. USAIR side had way better looking and more professional uniforms.

Why don't you guys sue ALPO as well since they didn't force the Nic list either. Even if the judge were to wave his magic gavel in your favor it will be appealed to the circuit court.

Every day that the East allows USAPA to continue on the present course is the continuance of the downward spiral in LCC. The East pilots are on a course to destroy the airline.

I think LCC is quite capable of destroying itself without the help of the east pilots!

we will see what the Judge says this spring. BTW, ignore the idiot in the room – it is for everyone’s benefit.

No matter which way the judge sides it will go into appeal. Noone is going to see any resolution to this perhaps for years.

I would assume the judge's ruling would be immediately implemented and USAPA will have to post a bond for any damages caused to the west pilots.

Then the appeals will begin. If Judge Wake finds that USAPA and/or the company are harming the west pilots he WILL NOT allow one party to continually harmed while a lengthy appeals process drags on.

Criminals go to jail then get the right to appeal. They don't get to languish at home for years. They rot in jail.

Latest resources

Back