• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Permanent seperate ops at USAIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about the seniority lost due to outsourcing. You got hired into fokkers doing regional flying, outsource that flying so noone young can get the same opportunity, and then argue for strict DOH??

T2Bus. You are a piece of work. Remember, no contract will include the Nic. Westies thought this would be over and it will be resolved by the spring. Wrong again. This is just getting started.

I thought since the SWAPA and FAPA thing is over I would continue with the ongoing never ending seniority dispute.

DOH is the only fair way. You get in line with your DOH and there is no line cutting. Take a number, its your DOH.

M

Aww...poor MCDU (who doesn't even work for USAir). If you're so worried about the old codgers getting screwed, then let's rearrange the seniority list to be based on age. That would be a much better way to allow older AWA pilots to get to fly the widebody flying that THEY should be entitled to.

This is the only way it will work. Nic or DOH. It does not matter. The 2 pilot groups are too hostile.

The West pilots do not allow Easties to J/S sighting safety issues. Imagine trying to pair them up to fly together. I think it is a safety issue and I believe I can not share a cockpit with a Westie. It is plain and simple, it is unsafe. AWA pilots are correct when they say a real USAIR pilot should not be allowed on the J/S. It is afterall a safety issue when two hostile workgroups clash. Thats why we should never combine thisw pilot group.

Permanent seperate ops. Kind of like KLM and
Air France or Lufthansa and Swissair or SAS and Braathens etc. Heck, we could even give the AWA name back.

This is the only solution I see, because it is getting uglier by the day. I know the EAST would be fine with a divorce from Mesa Grande.

M

Get a clue McDu. You're childishness will probably cost us our no fly list. Then you'll either play nice or get fired. I'm 6'3" and 230lbs, I'm not afraid of climbing in the cockpit with an eastie. When I do I'll act in a professional maner, that is if I ever fly again. Seniority stays outside the airplane.

Oh yeah about that divorce, sounds good to me. We'll have an impartial judge put us back where we were. AWA can be profitable with new aircraft arriving and hiring 20 pilots a month. US Airways can go back on the chopping block and you'll all end up on the street. Still want that divorce Einstein? Or did you just think you could bring nothing to the table and walk away with the cash. You're a flight attendant aren't you.

Oh yeah about that divorce, sounds good to me. We'll have an impartial judge put us back where we were. AWA can be profitable with new aircraft arriving and hiring 20 pilots a month. US Airways can go back on the chopping block and you'll all end up on the street. Still want that divorce Einstein? Or did you just think you could bring nothing to the table and walk away with the cash. You're a flight attendant aren't you.

Yes, I am a Flight Attendant. I did you know fatso.

M

The Easties's will abide by the injunction and negiotate in good faith or be held in comtempt of court. Once the appeal is complete with the 9th the company will move ahead with an integrated pilot group with contract signing.

Time is running out for the angry F/O club on Cranberry Lane. Many east Captains are coming to their senses and dozens of Westies are becoming members in good standing every week. Say goodnight MC-the party is over..

Get a clue McDu. You're childishness will probably cost us our no fly list. Then you'll either play nice or get fired. I'm 6'3" and 230lbs, I'm not afraid of climbing in the cockpit with an eastie. When I do I'll act in a professional maner, that is if I ever fly again. Seniority stays outside the airplane.

dude this ain't a dating website.....no one cares about your stats

So, what exactly is going on with this mess right now? I am assuming lawyers/courts/judges, but when will this thing finally get resolved and what is the likely out come?

Latest resources

Back