Pdt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I
Also, on the ask piedmont this week, why are they saying they will be offering LOA to pilots.

You mean this?
"As for LOA, we are not planning on offering Leaves for the month of January, we will continue to evaluate our staffing on a month to month basis going forward."

If PDT and PSA are doing such a good job, then why are the total block hours so low in compared to the other regionals.
Also, on the ask piedmont this week, why are they saying they will be offering LOA to pilots. Looks like yet another reduction in line flying. Granted it will be going up from nov/dec but still very low.

Because we are not as cool as REP. BTW how is you cancellation pay going? Winter is coming around.

Because we are not as cool as REP. BTW how is you cancellation pay going? Winter is coming around.

Cancellation pay. It would be nice if we had it but its not that much of a factor. Our year end bonus probably covers it. Hows that non-profit regional jet carrier doing? Play nice before we stop loaning you money.

Play nice before we stop loaning you money.

When did Republic loan PDT money? It appears PDT is the only part of USAirways actually making money. Hell it aint all that hard when the aircraft are paid for and only burn 200 gallons a leg.

Cancellation pay. It would be nice if we had it but its not that much of a factor. Our year end bonus probably covers it. Hows that non-profit regional jet carrier doing? Play nice before we stop loaning you money.

You are a regional first officer that tops out at $37/hour. Please stop talking like you own the company. You did not loan anyone money.

Come on Rob... You used to be a Piedmonster. I am disappointed in you. I thought we taught you better than that.

Made captain on that big 'ole jet yet?

Didn't Mesa, RAH, and AWAC get their flying cut to contract minimums? If so, then the w/o's have to take the hit.

Yes (AWAC has even furloughed because of it), and RAH might be losing some planes on the US Airways side. There is a grievience right now that should be addressed soon because they already have too many planes on the property.

I believe that if Mesa Files Chpt. 11 it allows US Airways to change or drop there contract. So I think Chpt. 11 would mean big reductions in US Airways flying.

Latest resources

Back