• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pdt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bet anything, if anyone gets PHX its gonna be Republic or AWA.

Bet anything, if anyone gets PHX its gonna be Republic or AWA.

Because PDT/PSA have been quoted by Parker has the cheapest regionals he has flying for them right now. In addition, "That dash 8 is a damn good airplane" in his meeting with CLT recurent class on 12/4. But you are right, RAH whom is not getting any more aircraft for Airways would move out west before PDT. I love your logic man!

Because PDT/PSA have been quoted by Parker has the cheapest regionals he has flying for them right now. In addition, "That dash 8 is a damn good airplane" in his meeting with CLT recurent class on 12/4. But you are right, RAH whom is not getting any more aircraft for Airways would move out west before PDT. I love your logic man!

Parker has always been a man of his word. Really good guy. I'm sure he's logged considerable time in the Dash too.

If PDT and PSA are doing such a good job, then why are the total block hours so low in compared to the other regionals.
Also, on the ask piedmont this week, why are they saying they will be offering LOA to pilots. Looks like yet another reduction in line flying. Granted it will be going up from nov/dec but still very low.

Latest resources

Back