• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pdt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is turning into a Reunion. This must be PdtMonster week, DM from ROA walks into our class in STL and starts teaching systems and the EFB for the 170. Ol'Boy sportin the Gotee and all. I guess retired life is good.

Speaking of EFB's when is our first gonna be installed? Bet it goes in 906HA First! LOL

Speaking of EFB's when is our first gonna be installed? Bet it goes in 906HA First! LOL

And what do you bet that they paint the EFB in the new retro scheme (whatever that means), leaving the plane as-is?

OPEC, Lowly: I've been there, I've done that, and ne'er truer words spoken. Now tell me- I know I'm not the only one here who was ballsy enough to ask the Doc for a couple of "daddy stitches," right? A female OB-GYN, to boot.

Good times.

Sig's post are always great! Its just some of these young 'Ted Striker' types just don't have the brain power to get it.

If they are that young, they probably have no idea who Ted Striker is.

OPEC, Lowly: I've been there, I've done that, and ne'er truer words spoken. Now tell me- I know I'm not the only one here who was ballsy enough to ask the Doc for a couple of "daddy stitches," right? A female OB-GYN, to boot.

Holy carp! That is too funny. You're my hero.

And what do you bet that they paint the EFB in the new retro scheme (whatever that means), leaving the plane as-is?

Good times.

"Look doc.. A bottle of your favorite for a little extra draw on that there string!"

Hey Rob, MY is heading up the Q400 there in STL. While you're at it, buy ol' DM a beer on me. Flying with him is some of the most fun had in an airplane.

I couldn't ask for those daddy stitches. I was too busy watching the NICU nurses make sure our little guy was alive. Got a little scary for a minute. It's our first child, so I'm just hoping things aren't too f'd up in that department.... Not like I'll ever see it again anyway....lol

I couldn't ask for those daddy stitches. I was too busy watching the NICU nurses make sure our little guy was alive. Got a little scary for a minute. It's our first child, so I'm just hoping things aren't too f'd up in that department.... Not like I'll ever see it again anyway....lol

Oh, man. Reality 101, eh? Not so funny anymore. OPECJr is okay though, right?

He's doing great. Turned 3 months old the other day and actually let me sleep in my bed rather than on the couch with him in his baby recliner. First full night in the crib for him. Hopefully that trend will continue.

Latest resources

Back