Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT reduce fleet, furloughs in the future.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can anyone confirm that LEC and MEC reps are telling people that a total of 8 planes are now "guaranteed" to be gone? Only 3 -100's fates are still unknown to the company. The second group of 4 airplanes will be gone in the fall................................

Happy happy, joy joy, happy happy, joy!

I flew with Pete N. today (well, Wednesday, 4217 got in really late) and he said that the meeting between Scrobola and union reps for this week mentioned in the "fleet plan update" hasn't happened yet. Thus, I'm guessing this rumor is false just because the MEC reps haven't yet had an opportunity to hear such "news" from a reliable source without it being public knowledge.

O Jesus Christ, are you OK? My suggestion to you would be to start drinking heavily.

Did he show you pictures of his machine gun? Or look at you like Hannibal Lecter? I assume that's the Pete N. he was talking about - he had more hair back then.

Those were the days. You guys are still flying the Dashes that I flew in 1995, hell, those were getting kind of old at that point. Still have 805EX? I did IOE in that one.

Peter North?

Ah, the days of riding in the FLO van with that crazy Elaine Chick. She would make the crews sign their names, and almost every page had a Peter North.

Alot of Chuck Norris's stayed in FLO a bunch too.

Always gave me a laugh reading some of the creative name people came up with.

If you read the fine print you were signing a liability release form for her driving.

Life is much better in FLO town nowadays. :rolleyes:

If you read the fine print you were signing a liability release form for her driving.

Life is much better in FLO town nowadays. :rolleyes:

Yeah that layover must rock now.....

I remember seeing signs there as you drove past through town ...... specials on having teeth pulled!
Guess thats why we always had pretty full flights

The lovers quarrel between the carpet munching Rainbow van service drivers was never a dull moment!

Miss Gna B had a sign in name that I thought was pretty good... Helen Bedd.
That probably gave the driver a whett on, if she was able to figure it out.

Last edited:
I flew 906 the day it came out of heavy a couple months ago and it over the course of 4 legs since coming down from YUL had 14 MEL's 1-4 fourteen. Piece-o-junk.

Latest resources

Back