Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT reduce fleet, furloughs in the future.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still have to deal with mainline scope on dem -400's, unless we rip out some seats...

Thanks for the courtesy OPECjet, I still owe you for those pants. Too bad the uniform change happened. What part of the country are you based in for work?

Funny how they change the Occurence Policy and then 2 weeks later announce this.

Get ready boys, I see rough sea's ahead!!

What a crock of sh*t.

I was asking myself why on Earth they gave a rat's ass about us calling out sick when guys are flying 10 hours a month. I guess now we know why.

Time to put on the heavy boots and kick the empty sacks of anyone picking up open time.

FedEx is extremely effective at counseling pilots picking up disputed pairings- ostensibly, they all reappear in open flying after a good "How ya doin" call. We can do the same with folks grabbing OT for profit.

With the new attendance policy, I'd bet a few folks would rather ride this out on medical leave... not enough to prevent furloughs, but maybe a little help here and there from all over the seniority list...

Did any of you guys watch Doug's Crewnews from December? I thought said that PDT's Dash 8s had plenty of life left in them. Now they want to continue parking Dash's? Crazy. Maybe you guys will get some Q-400s since they can't add more "large small jets".

Not only can't they add any more large jets, but there is a grievece right now because there's too many large RJ's on the property. 17 over to be exact.

Still have to deal with mainline scope on dem -400's, unless we rip out some seats...

Thanks for the courtesy OPECjet, I still owe you for those pants. Too bad the uniform change happened. What part of the country are you based in for work?

No worries man. Yeah, too bad about the change. I'm based down south near the house. Got a 2 hour drive to go to work, but beats the hell out of that 2 legger to ROA!

Now if that isn't hilarious, nothing is.

I watched a -400 depart XXX the other day. Had to call utilities in LGA- someone puked a little on the flight deck.

Now if that isn't hilarious, nothing is.

I watched a -400 depart XXX the other day. Had to call utilities in LGA- someone puked a little on the flight deck.

This whole situation makes me want to engage in a bout of hurling myself.

Of course in other news, PDT just spent several thousand dollars on new leather couches for the LGA crew room. At least now we can be comfy while we bemoan our fate.

Imagine the irony- I spent the same on my new leather couches at home. Nobody here is bitching about me getting drunk on them. Then again, this is a wholly-owned living room.

Well leases on Dash's have gone from 15k a month to 30k a month. The higher gas goes the more money a Dash makes, so the leasing companies are putting the screws to us.

Latest resources

Back