Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT reduce fleet, furloughs in the future.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FWIW, USAir owns half (or there abouts) of those.

Duh? And who owns us? And who are we?

Funny how they change the Occurence Policy and then 2 weeks later announce this.

Get ready boys, I see rough sea's ahead!!

Whose gonna pick up the slack on ur flying. OR will there be enough planes to cover the routes?

Whose gonna pick up the slack on ur flying. OR will there be enough planes to cover the routes?

Doubt anyone will right now. The loads we have been flying have really dropped. So unless the economy picks up I see many markets getting less frequency or even ending some markets.

Last edited:
I thought it was just a couple days ago that PDT was getting routes to ewr and iad? still true....?

Crazy. I don't even work there anymore and find this highly offensive. Anything I can do to help get you good folks out of there when hiring opens up, you know who to call! Til then best wishes on riding it out.

Did any of you guys watch Doug's Crewnews from December? I thought said that PDT's Dash 8s had plenty of life left in them. Now they want to continue parking Dash's? Crazy. Maybe you guys will get some Q-400s since they can't add more "large small jets".

Latest resources

Back