PCL off the Runway in TVC--no injuries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was thinking the same thing...

One of the funniest moments at PCL, making Jennifer Clary, the 6 foot cutie flight attendant, drive us to the hotel in the old POS van in PLN through the snow. I think she about wiped out 5 or 6 times, it was CLASSIC!

Hey Rook, give me a call if you're not in the sim today. I'm off until 4.

Am I the only one that has a problem with people being afraid to tell dispatch No. Unless things have changed in the last 3 years listening to a Pinnacle dispatcher is like taking advise from a 5th grader. Please do all your pax a favor and if your not comfortable with the conditions dont land.

Am I the only one that has a problem with people being afraid to tell dispatch No.

Well are'nt you just the sh!t! It's to bad you were'nt on that flight to save the day because apparently everyone else just blindly does whatever dispatch tells us to! Do you really think he landed because he was afraid of dispatch!!?

Get over yourself!

You guys with 3,ooo hrs flying RJs are a recipe for disaster!

Someday I hope I am good enough to carry Crashpads shoes.

If you want to start digging up stories Mr. Perfect, at least they landed at the right airport.

Am I the only one that has a problem with people being afraid to tell dispatch No. Unless things have changed in the last 3 years listening to a Pinnacle dispatcher is like taking advise from a 5th grader. Please do all your pax a favor and if your not comfortable with the conditions dont land.

Just wait, timmay. Just wait.

Latest resources

Back