• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PBS Frontline expose' on regional airline industry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So this is what your 2% goes to? So Prater can make excuses to the various pilot groups as to why ALPA was IGNORED by the NTSB?
No, your 2% goes to a really nice magazine subscription, and we're not talking Playboy. It has a bunch of pictures of fat, balding guys with mustaches. Some times they have pictures of those guys holding a plaque, because they sold the most boxes of chocolates in order to raise money in order to get rogaine for mustaches.

There is also encrypted messages in this all so powerful magazine, revealing the proper gut to mustache ratio to achieve the highest rank at ALPA, Chief Moral Officer.
After your probation period along with your "We Are ALPA" pin, you also get your special ALPA decoder ring.

Careful though, reading too much of this magazine could cause rapid increase of body fat, severe delusions, spontaneous combustion, random limbs falling off, hairy ears, could even cause women to grow a mustache, Hair growth on soles of feet, Abnormal growth of nose, Crazy itches, Abnormally large pimples, Full Dialation of the right pupil, Fingernail to talon syndrome, Brown Nose disorder, Stinky Ears, Melted cheese ozzing from pores, Growth of mutated organs (third yellow eye, etc.), Obnoxious laughing, Changes in apearance that make you resemble your own mother and severe cases include your white shirt to turn yellow.

REZ name 5 thing ALPA has done wrong in the last 5 years. And someone will say 5 good things, but I would like to hear what you think ALPA has messed up on. Or will you be the good politician you are and not answer, you know the same way you answer a question with a question, and when called out just ignore. That seems to be how politics work

REZ name 5 thing ALPA has done wrong in the last 5 years. And someone will say 5 good things, but I would like to hear what you think ALPA has messed up on. Or will you be the good politician you are and not answer, you know the same way you answer a question with a question, and when called out just ignore. That seems to be how politics work

Retract your AQP statement.... and I will gladly discuss ALPA'e failures..

Retract your AQP statement.... and I will gladly discuss ALPA'e failures..

Am I not allowed to have an opinion? I don't think it helps, it may keep jobs but I have watched the worse get through because of the program. Now if you would like to answer my question fine, but if can't take other peoples opinions, well then move on.

2 of my family members are coming to fl for spring break. unfortunately they had to fly ASA for one of their legs from ATL. I begged them no but they had to take it for timing. Is it safe, ASA? What airplane will they put them on? I hope it is the ASA "9" so that its more automated but my gut feeling is that it will be the crj-200. I am woried. The return flight will be all on Delta though so that part Im not worried.

2 of my family members are coming to fl for spring break. unfortunately they had to fly ASA for one of their legs from ATL. I begged them no but they had to take it for timing. Is it safe, ASA? What airplane will they put them on? I hope it is the ASA "9" so that its more automated but my gut feeling is that it will be the crj-200. I am woried. The return flight will be all on Delta though so that part Im not worried.

Seriously?

Nevermind... there is no way thats real.

This message is hidden because CX880 is on your ignore list.

11 years and he is the only one on my ignore list

What does this tell you?

Latest resources

Back