• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Passenger lights firecrackers in NWA cabin, injuries reported

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, can you lump anything else in to your favorite "slur"? Maybe the plague or cancer? :rolleyes:

At long last, have you no sense of decency?

The previous poster called PC a problem. Who invented and insists upon it? = Liberals. It is only a "slur" if you agree with me! If not, proudly march around with your Liberal dunce cap on, and we will both be happy. It is your right to feel that way and promote it. Do you feel bad? Most liberals do. They have very overactive guilt/shame glands. Take two doses of freedom, and call me in the morning.

I need to have decency, and the Politically Correct mentality (the soft on our enemy mentality) of Liberals has KILLED millions. Which is the bigger crime? I have offended your sensibilities? For shame!

Awww crap....here we go again... Get ready for another round of TSA hassles & harassment....

It has already started. A new kneejerk directive from TSA announced this morning to the airlines.

Crewmembers are not to make any announcements to the passengers or to talk to them individually about the flight path, cities or landmarks flying over. On international flights only to the U.S., passengers are to remain in their seats during the last 1 hr of flight or the entirety if the flight is 1 hr or less.

Last edited:
It has already started. A new kneejerk directive from TSA announced this morning to the airlines.

Crewmembers are not to make any announcements to the passengers or to talk to them individually about the flight path, cities or landmarks flying over. On international flights only to the U.S., passengers are to remain in their seats during the last 1 hr of flight or the entirety if the flight is 1 hr or less.

What about the airshow on the video systems? As far as I know there is no way to deactivate it without turning off the entertainment system.

Anyone read the new TSA Security Directives resulting from this incident? more annoying changes in order...

Anyone read the new TSA Security Directives resulting from this incident? more annoying changes in order...

• Pat downs of passengers at airport security, concentrating on the upper torso and legs;
  • Physical inspections of all carry-on bags at the gate;
  • Requiring all passengers to be seated for the full hour prior to arrival;
  • Banning the use of blankets and pillows one hour prior to arrival.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said travelers should expect additional steps as well. "These measures are designed to be unpredictable, so passengers should not expect to see the same thing everywhere.

This could be good for commuters, I cannot stand the guys that talk over the PA for 10minutes talking about the wx 3 times in a row, few bumps on the descent, and we're passing between 2 cities only I the capt of this flight know about so I will tell you all I know about them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back