• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Passed PIC checkride at Netjets!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got my pay increase at 4months to the day. Almost at 5months it should come soon. I am waiting to know the online experience before i upgrade. Thanx betizim i think my pay raise came when you upgraded. The captains job is alot more then flying the aircraft. Catering, paper work, sheduling etc.... Fo job is easy.

having a good time
machspeed

sparticusflt said:
I will say this about NJA, we have an execellent training program. However, I would advise the new hires here not to jump the gun just to be captain. Checkride is one thing, the line is another. Get to know the company before you jump into the seat. Hell the flying here is the easy part.

I second, third, and fourth that advice. Passing a PIC checkride only means you can fly the airplane in a sterile training environment to ATP standards. Whereas our environment is SIMILAR, to corporate, and SIMILAR to charter, it is UNIQUE in many ways.

Before walking out into a minefield, it's a good idea to have a map of where the mines are. The only way I know to get that at NJA is to experience life on the road.

Latest resources

Back