• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pass the word to OFFLINE Flight Attendant Jumpseaters on Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nevermind Sail.......I've addressed you before as someone just PM'd me about your whining from before......You've been a waste of skin and a keyboard for awhile carrying on about no unlimited jumpseats (WAAAHH)........ nobody respects JB (WAHHH)............give it a break!!

Party like it's 1996!

nobody respects JB (WAHHH).....

Dude, I couldn't care if you respect JB. I just want to party like it's 1996 again! You remind me of the kid that used to throw a good fast-ball in High School and turned into the 46 year old still talking about how cool it was "back then".

To all the delta guys and gals, and yes bill, you too! Thanks for the space provided for my "jackhole" ass to get to work.

PS Bill I'm just playing with you dude. Decaf Brother!

Dude, I couldn't care if you respect JB. I just want to party like it's 1996 again! You remind me of the kid that used to throw a good fast-ball in High School and turned into the 46 year old still talking about how cool it was "back then".

To all the delta guys and gals, and yes bill, you too! Thanks for the space provided for my "jackhole" ass to get to work.

PS Bill I'm just playing with you dude. Decaf Brother!

Ya know 34 aint that old and my curve is still pretty wicked, and my FA wife thanks you for all of the free rides to work.

Ask around the JB house if your CFO took his pals to Kuwait on UAL recently......you'd be surprised what he DIDN'T pay and what he told the girls about this whole ball of $hit and the jumpseat.......peaceful times will prevail.

Members Only jackets ROCK!!! You still have your Pokeman shirt???

So what do you suggest Sail???

Should that DL pilot who left you behind break the rules out of his Flight Ops Manual??? We as pilots don't make the rules, we follow them. Grow up and act like someone who's jumpseated before unlimited......If it's full, MOVE ON.

Delta pilots couldn't even jumpseat on their OWN airplane until 1996......if you don't like the setup, then get with your touchy-feely pseudo-union study group and change it to exactly what you recommended.......odds are more JB people would lose out on rides then Delta.

Better yet, save your strength for the Transcon changes you people are crying about changing......you are going to need it!!!!

That wasn't very nice Bill. I suggest joining a toucy-feely pseudo-union study group and go over chapter 21 of the flightinfo manual, "internet responses to someone who doesn't share your views". And that last statement...that was very General Lee of you. Go for a jog Bill.

That wasn't very nice Bill. I suggest joining a toucy-feely pseudo-union study group and go over chapter 21 of the flightinfo manual, "internet responses to someone who doesn't share your views". And that last statement...that was very General Lee of you. Go for a jog Bill.

Thanks B6.........I'm too confused after the irrelevance of your post to even come up with an answer............

good on ya for posting the GL comment though.........shows ya got a pair.....

Ya know 34 aint that old and my curve is still pretty wicked, and my FA wife thanks you for all of the free rides to work.

Ask around the JB house if your CFO took his pals to Kuwait on UAL recently......you'd be surprised what he DIDN'T pay and what he told the girls about this whole ball of $hit and the jumpseat.......peaceful times will prevail.

Yea.. and my cousin's girlfriend's neighbor said something about how he thought he heard.... ????

And so what if Delta pilots couldn't jumpseat on their own a/c until 96.. who's fault is that...?

The jetBlue "research proposal" for transcon turns is dead before arrival.. so you don't need to get your panties in a wad about that anymore.

And some advice for you pal...
An F/A wife ain't necessarily something to brag about..
What did she do before being a F/A....?
Work at Denny's?

Last edited:
Yea.. and my cousin's girlfriend's neighbor said something about how he thought he heard.... ????

And so what if Delta pilots couldn't jumpseat on their own a/c until 96.. who's fault is that...?

The jetBlue "research proposal" for transcon turns is dead before arrival.. so you don't need to get your panties in a wad about that anymore.

Work at Denny's?

Ok "PAL".......nobody is bragging about my FA wife......Seems you have some heartburn or envy about it though...........Go back to your room and have your boyfriend dress up like one so you don't feel left out!!!!

PS. Wife has a communications degree from the University of Miami, speaks 5 languages, interned for the state department, has big hooters and likes serving spit-filled coffee to pompous a-hole pilots like you!!!.......how's that for bragging...............Or better yet PM me your address so I could send her over to kick your pathetic tail.

Work at Denny's?

Nice!!! Bring the wives into your fight!!! Real class!!

True Recip agreement!

Hmmm, does that mean no JBLU J/S to destinations that JBLU can't reciprocate on, such as Europe, South America and about 400 other destinations that JBLU can't reciprocate on because JBLU doesn't go there? I mean, you really can't reciprocate to most of the destinations that the network carriers service, so should you really be entitled to a jumpseat on flights to those destinations.

The J/S is a priveledge, not a right. If you want to start a J/S war go ahead.

Latest resources

Back