Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8vATE

Cruel, Nice, Whatever
The too good to be true unlimited jumpseating by other airline (offline) flight attendants is coming to an end.

Starting November 1, offline F/A jumpseaters WITHOUT reciprocal F/A jumpseat agreements will be paying $25+taxes for a ride.

DOES NOT AFFECT PILOTS and will NEVER AFFECT PILOTS.

FYI.

The word to pass is B6 is willing to provide reciprocating agreements with whatever airline is willing to do that. If you are an O/L flight attendant, start making some noise at your airline. What's fair is fair.

Just rode to BTV from JFK this pm and the F/A's did in fact mentioned this situation to me as well. The word is to spread this to all airline F/A's so no one is surprised this Nov.....

Birdman
BTV

I'm sure it won't be long before B6 reciprocates Tranys $25 policy for pilot jumpseaters. Oh excuse me...I mean "walk up pass".

I'm sure it won't be long before B6 reciprocates Tranys $25 policy for pilot jumpseaters. Oh excuse me...I mean "walk up pass".

I knew it wouldn't take long for some tool to make a statement like that. Feel better now?

First jumpseater rides free...just like at Delta. Any further questions...see previous threads.

You can offer a cabin seat to an FA same as you would another pilot.
Don't think anyone is SOL.
I think the JB FA's just want the ability to commute offline like other airlines have been doing on them for the past 6 years with no reciprocity.

Looks like the Regionals will be SOL, we only have enough seats for the required amount of FAs.

Latest resources

Back