• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pass the word to OFFLINE Flight Attendant Jumpseaters on Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To quote one of the 4 Delta pilots going from JFK to BOS, " half of our New York pilot list lives in BOS." Might want to run your input bye them before you jump to conclusions about who loses.

Plenty of DAL Shuttle flights to choose from and an easy commute to JFK from LGA if needed.

Ya know 34 aint that old and my curve is still pretty wicked, and my FA wife thanks you for all of the free rides to work.

Ask around the JB house if your CFO took his pals to Kuwait on UAL recently......you'd be surprised what he DIDN'T pay and what he told the girls about this whole ball of $hit and the jumpseat.......peaceful times will prevail.

Members Only jackets ROCK!!! You still have your Pokeman shirt???

Dude,
I just got some good money on ebay selling the last Pokeman shirt! I told you we have to much in common to be fighting like this.

I am also married to an ex-FA with big hooters! Trophies are nice :)

Have fun and speaking 5 languages is HOT! My wife only fights with me in Italian, I have no clue what she is pissed about... but it's HOT!

I guess I started a pesonal jab at you and some are taking the ball and running with it. I am sorry for that, my airline sucks and your airline sucks, what ever? Just let's not drag wives and girlfriends into this! If they ever meet we'll all be broke:)!

Hmmm, does that mean no JBLU J/S to destinations that JBLU can't reciprocate on, such as Europe, South America and about 400 other destinations
I thought those routes were all codeshares? Air France, Korean, ASA, Comair, etc?

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Just because I'm trying to make right by Bill, this one was just too easy.

* the joke above was just that... a joke, I know Delta is the master's of the universe and control all flying to the far reaches of the globe.

Dude,
I just got some good money on ebay selling the last Pokeman shirt! I told you we have to much in common to be fighting like this.

I am also married to an ex-FA with big hooters! Trophies are nice :)

Have fun and speaking 5 languages is HOT! My wife only fights with me in Italian, I have no clue what she is pissed about... but it's HOT!

I guess I started a pesonal jab at you and some are taking the ball and running with it. I am sorry for that, my airline sucks and your airline sucks, what ever? Just let's not drag wives and girlfriends into this! If they ever meet we'll all be broke:)!

Agreed...me too on the attack front......sorry!!

Debates on a meaningless forum is for fun.......bringing the family to the party isn't!!!

If you have named them hooters like I have, then we WERE separated at birth, BRO!!

Hooters

Dude Bill,

I have to call them Hooters, my wife worked at Hooters to pay for college. I still make her put on the uniform and give me warm beer and sh!tty wings before I turn over the paycheck every 2 weeks.

Edited: I like the avatar, but my favorite is when they go "GANGSTA" on the Fax machine.

I look forward to the next TPS report... but I'll send you a copy of the memo to remind you.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back