• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parker Visits Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd give real money to know if the girl in that avatar is your new "better half"...

If so... DAYUM!!! :D

It's not "Half" if he's dating 4 of them. It's more like 20%. Longhorn, you "motorboatin" son of a b!t@#.

Chef... that was for you.

It's not "Half" if he's dating 4 of them. It's more like 20%. Longhorn, you "motorboatin" son of a b!t@#.

Chef... that was for you.

Longhorn -- you motorboat?

Well, since this a JetBlue thread (sorta) and all ... is this big FO bid reduction really a way of making sure we all take pay cuts, not just the dudes who would have ended up on reserve (rather unexpectedly) in May? Kind of a spread the pain, I mean love around pogrom from the Tower of Terror in Jamaica?

I keep getting emails about how I need to go redo my bid, but I cannot figure out what I would change (at my seniority level).

Longhorn -- you motorboat?

Well, since this a JetBlue thread (sorta) and all ... is this big FO bid reduction really a way of making sure we all take pay cuts, not just the dudes who would have ended up on reserve (rather unexpectedly) in May? Kind of a spread the pain, I mean love around pogrom from the Tower of Terror in Jamaica?

I keep getting emails about how I need to go redo my bid, but I cannot figure out what I would change (at my seniority level).

Not quite yet..Closing on my home in about a month and wont pick up the boat until the closing. Just holding out on signing the loan papers on the boat until July. I was going to do it a few months ago but did not want to dirty my finances before the home loan. It sure is nice out on Lake Travis. 95 degrees all next week :) Finally!!

I'd give real money to know if the girl in that avatar is your new "better half"...

If so... DAYUM!!! :D

No, not quite. She is one of my good friends from College and is the one who did my work. She does graphic design for a firm in San Antonio full time when she is not poking needles in people. We have been hanging out for a few months but nothing too serious. Thank god though, she was born in TX and owns a passport....(inside joke for some here).

Last edited:
Not quite yet..Closing on my home in about a month and wont pick up the boat until the closing. Just holding out on signing the loan papers on the boat until July. I was going to do it a few months ago but did not want to dirty my finances before the home loan. It sure is nice out on Lake Travis. 95 degrees all next week :) Finally!!

Okay -- go watch "Wedding Crashers" ... RIGHT NOW.

Then come back, and "get" the motorboating reference. It had nothing to do with Lake Travis, but thanks for the update.

I think.

OHHHHHH....Well, dont I feel like an ass all of a sudden. Yes, I remember motorboating now!!!! HAHAHAHA

I thought you were talking about a boat. The damm thing has consumed me.

No, not quite. She is one of my good friends from College and is the one who did my work. She does graphic design for a firm in San Antonio full time when she is not poking needles in people. We have been hanging out for a few months but nothing too serious.
So... what you're telling me is that next time I see you there's gonna be a tattoo somewhere on your body?

Nevermind,,, I don't want to know. :D

Thank god though, she was born in TX and owns a passport....(inside joke for some here).
Oh jeez, I can't believe you went there. :lol:

Only takes once to learn a lesson, eh? That's better than some of us I guess. ;)

She's smokin!! Get her on that boat ASAP! Every girl falls for a boat ride at sunset with some wine. Can't remember how many nights I did that on the old man's boat in college! Good times!!

I thought you were talking about a boat. The damm thing has consumed me.

Well, you know what they say.

If it flies, floats or is a bottomless pit that you affectionately refer to as an airline ... it's cheaper to rent.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back